1. That night | flashback

before

January 15th, flashback

Dylan bent down, squinting her eyes slightly as she lined the pool stick up perfectly so the 8 ball would go into the corner pocket.

"she ain't gonna get this" a man whom she didn't know the name off and was going against smirked, chuckling to his friends as he sipped his beer. Dylan licked her lips, a habit she got from her dad when focusing.

Dylan confidently hit the the cue ball, colliding with the 8 ball and smoothly going into the corner pocket, the mans faces dropping slightly.

"sorry boys, maybe next time" Dylan kissed the tip of her middle finger and held it up to them, with a grin.

"you just got beat by a 15 year old"

Dylan smirked, striding over to their table and picked up the cash, counting it before stuffing it into her back pocket of her black jeans.

"you play well, I can tell you that" the man smiled as he held his hand out

"you too" she smiled back as she forcefully shook his hand

"good game"

Dylan grew up with just her dad, so naturally she was use to being around grown ups in their late 30s and early 40s. Her father owned a bar in down town LA and lived upstairs above the bar, so Dylan spent a lot of time watching her father and his friends play pool when she was young. Maybe around the age of 8. She learn the rules of the game and how to play very quickly. The day she picked up the stick, she never set it down..

one night she was playing pool with some guys, a man came up to her and pulled her aside, asking if she had any experience with acting...

"I mean I was in school plays" she chuckled slightly, resting the stick against the pool table.

the man with the name Sam Levinson, informed her that there was a character that she would be perfect for in the second season of a show he created named... Euphoria. Dylan had heard of the show, but never really care about knowing what is was about.

"could I give you my card? Maybe you can think about auditioning? I think you be perfect for the role"

Dylan hesitantly took the card, glancing at Sam before flipping it over to see his number written in bold.

"I hope to hear from you soon"

and just like that, Sam left, leaving Dylan standing there with a confused, but proud look.

and that's when everything changed...

I hope y'all enjoyed this introductory, I didn't know how to start off the story, so I decided a flashback of how Dylan got her role as Blake and a little story of her life. Don't be shy to comment what you think of this first chapter and don't be a silent reader!

 Don't be shy to comment what you think of this first chapter and don't be a silent reader!