5. side by side| present

Dylan sat across from javon at a big white table in the quiet room, focusing on getting school done..well trying to at least. They had just finished filming a scene. Javon glanced up at Dylan (a habit that started)  and laughed, seeing her make a gun with her fingers and point it to her head, pretending to pull the trigger. Letting her head fall onto the table.

"Why can't we just...not do this right now?" Dylan whined

"Believe me, I don't wanna do this either"

Dylan sat up, walking over to Javon while her hands glided on the table "let's do something else.."

Dylan poked at his cheek "I heard...they have gulf carts in the main house.."

Javon look up at her before they both ran out the room and down the hall.

The two opened the big pull up doors, seeing what looks kinda like a red side by side unused.

"I wanna drive!" They both yelled running into the building, thier vocies echoing

"I'm better at driving!"

Javon arms wrapped around Dylan's waist when she grabbed onto the seat handle, pulling her back swiftly. Setting her softly down behind him before jumping into the drivers seat

"Dick" she glared, watching him start the side by side, quickly getting on before he could drive off.

Her body slammed into Javons when he took a sharp turn, gliding on the gravel.

"Don't fall out, I don't wanna have to explain this to Sam" He laughed, grabbing onto her belt hooks of her jeans.

"Well stop trying to kill me"

Once again, javon turned the steering wheel, stepping on the brakes at the same time, letting them drift...a lot. Dylan flew of out the seat, rolling onto the ground.

"Dylan!" Javon yelled quickly stopping and getting out of the side by side, running to her side seeing she wasn't moving

"Shit shit shit" he panicked, moving the hair out of her face.

A smile crept onto Dylan's face, opening her eyes and laughing

Javon scoffed "I hate you." He pushed her leg that he held onto

"No you love me" she said sitting up laughing, noticing a smile forming in his face "see!"

Dylan pointed at his smile

"Stop it, get up" he said swatting her hand away but not letting go of her hand and helping her off the ground. Flustered asf.

If you went up to someone at the bar...and asked one word to describe Dylan Knutson... there would be a lot of different things...

Daredevil
Stubborn
Life of party

The last time one wasn't 1 word but you get it.

"Finally!" Dylan yelled, shutting her computer and throwing it into her bag. She got up and walked happily over to javon.

"I won" she grinned, her lips brushing against his cheek, before running out the room with her bag

"It was never a-!" Javon cut himself off, chuckling before going back to work "..competition"

In the few weeks javon has known dylan and gotten to know her...he learned that Dylan wasn't like the other girls he has hung out with. I know that sounds like very cringey but it was true. And it was refreshing for him. He liked Dylan, he liked her presence. She wasn't worried about social media, I mean he wasn't completely sure she even had social media. She did of course but still. She was the definition of 'live for the thrill' and 'live in the moment' type shit. The two had gotten pretty close because of all the scenes they had to do with eachother, and also they were the youngest on the set of the age of 16.

after filming, the two raced to the bar. Javon made a deal with Dylan, if she taught him pool, he would teach her to box.

"Before we go in, I just wanna warn you. My dad is hoping to meet you and the guys may talk..."

Javon smirked "have you been taking to your dad about me?"

Dylan scoffed, watching Javon put his hands in his pockets "what? No, of course not"

Javon nodded his head sarcastically

"Your like...so annoying" lie

Okay so ever since her dad found out about javon, she may or may not been talking about him....

" of course I'm not talking to my dad about you"

"What ever you say ma..." opening the door for her with a proud grin. He just received a smug jokenly look from Dylan. She reached into her pockets and pulled out a dollar in quarters, setting them on the pool table on number 6, calling the table next while Javon got drinks.

"you ready to loose?"

damn shoutout to my friend for coaching me through pool. You a real one fr.