12. WHIPPED

Javon scrolled through Instagram, coming across Dylan's new post. A wave of guilt and sadness washed over him, seeing how happy she was without him and seeing her with a different boy who isn't him.

He was scared of loosing her....but what if he already did?

"Your back already?" Scott playfull groaned as they watched Dylan strid through the bar with a smile on her face

"How was it?" Dylan's dad asked as she sat on the stool next to Scott and Dave.

"It was amazing, me and the girls catched up and Anthony was the same old douche bag that I love"

"Wild party right?"

Dylan's face dropped "dad it wasn't a party...it was a-"

"Get together" the there adults finished for her in a mocking tone

"Yeah!" She waved her hand "a small get together with their friends!"

"Mhm I've heard that one before" dylans dad pressed his lips together in a straight line.

"Anyways, I'm going to bed.."

Dylans smile never left her face, thinking about the amazing weekend she had with her friends. When she was leaving, Anthony kira and Steph ran after her car down the street before dylan turned the corner and out of thier sight.

It has been a few days and javon has still hasn't texted her. However in those few days he had been contemplating weather he should go and talk to her. He couldn't stop thinking about to kiss but he would catch himself  and mentally scold him.

"Where has javon been?" Dylans dad asked as he reached from behind her for a bottle of whiskey.

"He's been around..." Dylan trailed off, counting out cash for a customer

"Speak of the devil" Scott nudged Dylan's arm, pointing to where javon entered the bar, looking around and locking eyes with hers.

Dylan scoffed a little, turning her back to him as he leaned up against the bar table

"Hey" he awkwardly smiled. Dylan turned around swiftly "where have you been"

"I just-"

"Don't give me that bullshit where have you been?" Dylan calming said, her elbows resting on the counter top

"Can we talk..." javon looked to the right of him seeing Dylan's dad, Scott and Dave watching him "privetly?"

"Sure" Dylan shrugged, leading him down a dark hall where a closet and bathrooms were.

"How was your tip?" Javon asked.

The two stood across from each other, leaning thier bodies against the wall

"Did I do somthing?" Dylan blurted out, crossing her arms over her chest as she wore a black aprine that hugged her figure perfectly.

"No you didn't..." javon sighed as he looked down with guilt

"I find that hard to believe, you've been ignoring me for the past what...3 weeks?"

What made this worse for javon...is Dylan didn't look angry or sad...she looked disappointed

"I'm sorry for ignoring you, I've just been thinking"

Dylans eyebrows furrowed "thinking? About what?"

"Us. "

Dylans heart dropped slightly, her face softening as thier eyes conntected  "what do you mean?"

"Look I like you Dylan, I really like you. And maybe it's a waste of time Becuase I'll be going back home but I really, really like you.." javon started "Ever since the day we met I've seen you more then a friend, I tried so hard not to feel what I feel with you because I was scared I would get attached and end up loosing you"

Dylan pushed herself off the wall slightly as javon continued talking

"And maybe that sounds stupid Becuase you may not feel the same way but I couldn't go on pretending..."

Dylan stepped forward and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug that they both needed.

"I like you" javon mumbled into her neck as he snaked his arms around her waist, closing the little gap they had between them.

The two could stay like this forever if they could, but soon they pulled away slightly, still wrapped in eachother atms

"I like you to j..." Dylan softly stated, running the back of her fingers against the tattoos javon had on for the show "I just didn't want to risk loosing what we had"

Javon smiled, tucking a strand of hair out of her face , resting his hand on the back of her neck softly.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked as he exhaled. Dylan smiled before nodded her head.

This time thier kiss wasn't infront of 50 people. And this time the kiss wasn't acting. It was real.

Javon leaned down, their lips brushing together as if they were hesitant about it before thier lips softly connected.

Dylan felt the wall behind her as their lips slowly moved in sync.

It was like their lips were made for each other's, they moved perfectly together and fit perfectly together.

"Hey d get back t-"

Javon quickly let go of dylan and backed away whipping his lips as if nothing happened

Dylan's dad look between the two teenagers suspiciously "get back to work...."

They watched as he walked away and sighed.

"I have to go back to work but you can come over later"

Javon put his hands in his pockets of his grey sweatpants "okay, I gotta go meet with Sam so I'll be back in a couple hours"

"Okay" Dylan smiled before planting a quick kiss on his lips "I'll see you later J"

"Bye"

Javon watched as she fixed her apron and went back to the bar, grinning like an idiot.

God he is so whipped

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE