13. Belt loops...

Javon walked into the trailer, seeing one of the makeup artist dabbing somthing onto Dylan's neck

"What are you doing?" He asked, inspecting her neck

"It's for the next scene" Dylan spoke as the makeup artist started packing everything up.

"Looks supper real" javon chuckled, grazing his finger against Dylan's neck

She could get use to this..

"And cut!" Same yelled as Dylan brushed the tears off her face.

"Good job Dylan, I'm likeing your guys connection. However javon, I want you to have more emotion. Your seeing the love of your life crying and you don't know why okay?"

Javon nodded his head and intertwined their hands before walking off set.

"Hey you have the same thing I have!" Javon yelled at Dylan who kept taking his French fries off his plate

"Yeah but yours taste better for some reason" she laughed, popping the French fry in her mouth sassily.

"Your so weird"

"Yeah but you love me"

Javon opened his mouth to say something when someone called his name from behind

"Javon Walton?!" A teenage girl ran up to their table with her phone

"That's me" javon whipped his hands on the napkin

"Can I get a picture?"

The girl glanced at Dylan and looked her up and down before holding the phone up and snapping a picture.

Dylans eyebrows raise, scoffing and shaking her head at the look the girl gave her

"Have a nice day" Javon smiled before sitting back down.

The girl ran back to her friends and started giggled. The girl kept looking at dylan and talking, laughing everytime

Dylan scoffed, sitting up and starting to make her way towards the girls but javon grabbed her hand and pulled her back on her chair.

Onwardtea just made a post!

Javon seen with the same girl at a restaurant down town LA! They haven't said anything official but no doubt they are dating!

"ignore them" javon whispered after he looked behind them at the girls "they are just jealous"

"Out out out" Dylan said pointing to the exit door

"Please just a few more min" Scott and Dave pleaded as Dylan shut the door on them.

"Can you clean up? I have some work to do" Dylan's dad asked, taking the register and bringing it with him

"Sure, what you doin?" Dylan asked, furrowing her eyes slightly at her dads weird behavior.

"Nothing, just some filing"

"O-okay, goodnight"

Dylan smile started to fade away when her dad turned the corner upstairs, her hands dripping from her hips.

Dylan liked closing up the bar. It was around 3 am on a Friday night and they had just pushed the last two regulars out. Of course it was Scott and Dave.

Dylan began whipping down the tables when she ran out of spray

"Shit" she groaned, making her way down a dark hall and into a cabinet where she digged for more spray.

"We are closed!" She yelled when she heard the door open and close "come back tomorrow"

As she made her way back to where the bar was with the spray in hand, she noticed nobody around "hello?"

Walking around slowly, she set down the spray and rag and picked up a baseball bat she found in the corner. Lifting it up as if she was about to swing.

The building was silent, only a couple of lights were on.

She scoffed and swung the baseball bat around carelessly when she felt arms snake around her waist.

"What the hell?!" She yelled as she fought the grip.

She soon calmed down, hearing the familiar voice of Javon behind her.

"Dang you really know how to fight" javon laughed spinning Dylan around so she could face him, not taking his hands off her waist.

"You scared me half to death" Dylan hit his chest before they connected thier lips. Both of them pulling each other closer.

"Shhh" Dylan held her finger up to her lips as javon followed closely behind her up the stairs, holding onto her belt loops.

Javon and Dylan mentally groan when the door made a loud sound before shutting

"Dylan, did you lock up?" Her dads voice got closer.

"Shit shit shit" Dylan panicked "u-uh yeah!"

"Get in the closet!" She whispered yelled opening her closet door. Javon stepped into the closet, letting Dylan shut it and lean her arm against it

"Did you turn off all the lights?"

"Yeah everythjng is locked"

Her dad furrowed his eyebrows,glancing at the closet then back at Dylan "okay,goodnight" he said shutting the door.

Dylan groaned, opening the door and looking down at javon who smiled sarcastically.

THE BELT LOOPS THOO

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE