3. the art of boxing | present

Stepping into Dylans room was like entering a different country...she had only one window where the sun shined through before setting, giving her room a gold aesthetic look. It was the right amount of sunshine to hit the spider plants that hung around her room, making it look like a jungle. However her favorite part of her room was her window, that had easy access to the fire escape stairs on the side of the building. Every night she would climb out of window and sit on the metal staircase, dangling her feet off the end, blacking out the sound of cars honking and peoples voices. She could stay there all night if her father didnt come in her room and yell at her to get down.

Dylan followed Sam's directions to the her trailer that she will be using when filming. As she got closer, the first thing she noticed was the signed that was on the door

Ashtray & Blake

a smile crept onto her face, liking the idea of sharing a trailer with Javon

"hey" she opened to door to see Javon sitting in a chair while a women drawer tattoo on his cheek

"hey Dylan" a smile plastered on his face

"dope tats, really brings out your eyes" Dylan joked waving her hand in front of her face.

Dylan noticed the dimples showing on his face when smiling, looking away so she wouldn't stare. Because lord knows she would. She adored dimples, it was one of her favorite feature on a person.

"im gonna go get a hair curler and some makeup, ill be back" a Women stuck her head Into the trailer

"perfect" Dylan sat in the chair next to Javon.

she waited around 5 min before the women came back, however while they waited Dylan spun around in the chair slowly. Javon softly smiled as she did, seeing her black hair fly out behind her, and the way she crossed her legs, pulling them close to her chest to spin faster

"my name is Charlotte, you can call me char if you want"

Javon leaned forward, holding onto her chair to help her stop since he could tell she was stuggling.

"charlette, nice to meet you im Dylan"

"now Dylan, we aren't going to do a lot of makeup" Dylan nodded as she talk "we will just curl your hair and a little foundation and mascara. And of course some highlighter"

they spent the last 45 minutes getting ready and talking.

The first scene they had together was Blake and ashtray first meeting. Dylan dressed in Black jeans, they stopped right over her ankle, a navy blue zip up jacket, white cropped shirt and converse. The outfit was like any ordinary outfits she would wear, so it wasn't different then her style.

"and cut!" a man yelled. Dylan breathed heavily, tired from all the running she did, and that was only for the first scene. She started whipping off the fake blood that was running down her stomach and leg, when Sam came up to her.

"good job Dylan, I'm really impressed. You are done for the day so you are free to go home of you'd like"

Dylan smiled at Sam saying thank you before going into the lounge room where she found Javon boxing

"didnt know you boxed" Dylan grinned leaning again the door frame. Javon look behind him, a smile forming on his face

"been doin it since I was 4" He breathed heavily "you wanna try?"

Dylans eyes furrowed slightly"you sure?" she softly chuckled

"yeah of course, I'm bout down anyways"

Javon took his going gloves off slipping them onto Dylans hands and tightening them for her, looking down at her and smiling

"okay now you wanna l-"

Dylan cut Javon off by swinging at his fcae, making him stumble back

"shit Javon im sorry!" Dylans eyes widened, yanking off the gloves and rushing to his side.

"Jesus you have an arm on ya" Javon chuckled whipping some blood that spilled out of his now busted lip

"im sorry I didn't mean to do it that hard"

"its fine its fine don't worry bout it, I've been punched many times by my sister and brother"

Javon raised his eyes brows with a smile seeing a guilty look on her face "Dylan im fine"

"you can have a free punch on me"

Javon laughed, shaking his head "I'm not punching you in the face"

He wrapped an arm around her shoulders, grabbing thier stuff and leaving the room

"now where did you learn how to punch like that"

"you learn a lot when growing up in LA, anyways wanna go to my place?"

they are so cute istg.

also go read by ashtray and Blake book. its called HeartRate.

lease don't be a silent and reader and don't forget to vote!