9. "will the parents be there?"

For the past few days javon had been acting very...distance towards Dylan. They went on with filming but never saw each other unless they were doing a scene. Mind you that almost all thier scenes were together.

He wouldn't answer her phone calls, barely answer her texts and when he did she would get a short simple reply.

The spare time dylan had would usually spend with javon, She actually spent it talking to a couple of old friends that moved away. Kira and steph. They were very close but once they moved they kinda lost touch, the three would talk here and there and when they did, it was like they were bestfriends friends again.

"You should come down and stay with us for a couple of nights! My parents are out of town!" Steph yelled, making Dylan pull the phone away from her ear a little

"Will Kira be there?" Dylan asked a smile forming on her face

"Yes of course! We can introduce you to a couple of our friends! They are dying to meet you"

Dylan chuckled "o-okay, I'll call you right back I'll go ask my dad"

Dylan ran downstairs, pushing past people and going behind the counter where her dad was making drinks

"Can I go visit Kira and steph and spend a couple nights at thier house? It's only a 3 hour drive"

Dylan's father gave her an empty glass, signaling for her to fill it up with ice "will the parents be there?"

"..y-yes of course!" Dylan lied, handing him the cup "and stephs older cousins!"

She didn't have older cousins...

"I thought steph didn't have older cousins.."

Shit...

"Kiras cousins from...new york!"

Neither did Kira...

Dylan's dad leaned up against the counter with crossed arms "fine, only 1 night though"

"Fine! Thanks!"

Dylan ran back upstairs immediately calling her friends "he said yes! I'll leave in the mornjng worjnd 10 and be there by 1"

The two cheered in the other line "perfect! This is gonna be the best weekend ever!"

Once Dylan got off the phone with Kira and steph she tried calling javon, letting it ring, ring and ring but it just went to voicemail.

"Cunt" she muttered to herself as she sent a quick text

Dk❤️‍🩹😈

Hey where have you been?

Did I do something? Say something?

You know you can talk to me

Fyi im going to be out of town for a couple days, hanging out with some friends. I was gonna invite you but since you aren't answering me I'm guessing your mad or something's just going on wit you so just text me when you want ig.

Delivered 10:05 pm

Driving always calmed Dylan down. Even if it's la she loved driving. Especially at night on weekdays when not a lot of people are out. She liked rolling all the windows down, letting the wind blow through. Hitting her face and hair with music in the background. Free therapy.

She had a three hour ahead of her, alone. She liked behind alone. Sometimes.

The Weeknd pkaying in the background as her arm hung out of the wjndow.

Her dad always scolded her about how she drove. She drove very carelessly with one of her legs pulled to her chest and resting against the door. Her arm always resting against the window, fingers running through her hair. Her dad was surprised on how she hadn't gotten into a car crash yet from driving like that. However she also learned it from him. Dylan was like a female version of her dad.

However javon knew she was the better version

Her phone buzzed as it sat on the passenger seat with her backpack. Dylan reach other and grabbed her phone noticing a message from steph

"Est time?" - steph

"2 hours and 15 min" Dylan spoke into the microphone instead of typing before throwing her phone back onto the passenger seat.

Let's not forget about Carrie Underwood...

Im kinda like I love with Dylan