19. "I'm going back home..."

Javon and Dylan had been filming since 6 am...this was the last scene for the whole season. And it was the most emotional scene that they had ever had to work with

Ash grabbed Blake into his arms, tucking the hair out of her face to get a clear view of her face he thought was gorgeous.

The thought of Dylan being hurt in any type of way sickened javon. So when they were doing the scene Dylan was covered in fake blood and she pretended to lay unconscious in javon/ashtrays arms.

"no no I am not letting you go already, I love you so much. you can't leave yet" Ashtray placed his shaky hand on her wound that was bleeding out.

What the cast and Dylan didn't know was those weren't fake tears. Yes they were fake at first. However further into the scene the sadness he had to fake became real.

"Dylan..." he cried, his words just barley audible.

Javon wasn't the type to be emotional.

Well that was before he met dylan. Ever since she came into his life he changed.

In a good way

Dylans eyes open, hearing javon cry her name instead of the character name.

she smiled sadly as her thumb grazed his cheek to swip the gear that escaped his eyes.

"I-I am sorry" he sniffled, whipped the tears off his face and helping Dylan sit up.

"It's fine, that was a wrap on dylan and ashtray.." Sam sighed.

Javon looked over at dylan and tucked a piece of hair out of her face and behind her ear before leaning down and correcting thier lips softly.

"It's okay" dylan reassured him, as she could tell he was fighting tears "I'm fine..."

It had taken a few minute's for javon to calm down before going back out to where everyone is.

"Thank you everyone for your hard work this season. You all did amazing and I'm very very proud of you." They all clapped as most of them cried "I hope to see you a the premiere, but ither then that...it's a wrap"

Javon stood behin Dylan and wrapped his arms around her neck and over her chest, kissing the top of her head as a sad smile was plastered on her face.

"We love you Sam!" Dylan called out making everyone cheer.

He held a hand on his stomach and smiled widely. Bowing slightly.

"I hope to see you all for season 3"

Dylan strides over to angus who finished up talking to a couple of cast members "I'm gonna miss you I guess"

"I guess I'll miss you" angus said crossing his arms before they both burst out in laughter

"No really I'm gonna miss you kid," angus laughed as his arms wrapped around Dylan's body "even though you are annoying"

"Me too" Dylan agreed "even though you can't hold a conversation for to long"

The two pulled away before angus softly punched Dylan in the arm "good luck out there kid, I knwo you'll do great"

Dylan made her way back to javon and dragged him by the arm out the door.

"Your going to the primere right?" Dylan ask as javon looked both ways before they walked across the busy street

Javons face softened "actually" he started "that's what I wanted to talk to you about"

"What is it?" Dylan asked as she leaned against the table where the two sat across from each other at her dads bar.

"I have to go back home..." javon softly noticing how Dylan's face dropped

"When?"

"Sunday..."

Dylan sighed, sitting back against the booth "two days"

"I knwo I was suppose to stay for premier but everything back hom with boxing-"

"I understand j.." Dylan smiled.

crying rn dont mind me.