16. Way to competitive

Dylan walked into the studio, noticing javon who's back faced dyalns, talking to a director. Dylan ran up behind him and jumped onto his back, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck

"Jesus!" javon exclaim, steadying himself.

"I missed you" Dylan mumbled into his neck as she attacked his face and neck in kisses.

"we were together not even 6 hours ago" javon laughed, placing his hands on the back of her thighs to hold her up.

"so you didnt miss me?" Dylan gasped jokingly

"of course I missed her" javon grinned, looking back at her and contacting their lips.

"aww so cute..." Angus said in his slow deep voice before gagging.

"go find Maude" Dylan shot at him "we know you like herrrrr"

"bull" Angus glared at her

Dylan loved Angus, he was so chill and they talked to each other as if they didn't like each other. but some people know it isn't true. Others think they actually hate each other.

"okay so lets talk about premier night" sam started as the whole cast stood in a circle. they all had just finished a scene and they were still costume

"who's gonna go because I need a head count"

everyone raised their hands making sam laugh "okay that makes my life easier, okay you guys can go home now"

javon and Dylan started going their seperate ways when a girl called dyalns name

"dyalnnnnnn" storm dragged her name on.

besides Angus and javon, Dylan was the closes with Storm who play Gia. Storm was only 2 years older Dylan while the others where at least 5 years older.

"stooorrrrmmm" dylan mocked back

"you wanna go dress shopping this weekend?"

"of course, what time?"

"3;30, ill pick you up!"

Dylan laid on javons chest as he scrolled on his phone. To be honest Dylan was getting bored. she looked up at him, placing her hands under her chin. however javon didnt seem to notice. So she started placing kisses on his bare chest to get his attention.

"jayyyyy" she trailed off

"yes love?" he sighed, not taking his eyes off his phone.

"your boring me" she mumbled poking his side. javon turned his phone phone and threw it across the bed, grabbing Dylans waist and flipping them over so he was hovering over her.

"that better?" he asked as she grinned. Dylan felt his finger jab into her stomach, making the room fill up with Dylans laugh that javon loved.

"stop!" she laughed as she curled up in a ball under him

"sorry what was that?" he chuckled, still jabbing his finger in her side

"stop!" she laughed before kneeing him in the crotch, making him fall off the bed and onto the floor

"what the fuck..." he groaned. Dylan just laughed and started running towards the door when javon grabbed onto her ankle, making her fall onto the floor next to him.

javon sat on the counter, behind the bar, watching Dylan pour drinks. Every time she would pass, javon would grab her and pull her into to a kiss in-between his legs.

"its kinda weird seeing Dylan in a relationship.." Dave stated, as both him and Scott drank beer

"I know right.."

Dylan and javon new he wasn't allowed to be behind the bar because 1 he is underage and 2 isn't an employe

"javon, you know you not suppose to be back here" Dylans dad passed him.

"sorry" javon mumbled, jumping off the counter and sitting in one of the stools next to the Dave and Scott.

"you wanna play a round?" Dylan smirked, leaning against the counter

"no thank you, you are way to competitive" javon sighed fixing his hat

"You may be able to drop kick my ass but you'll never beat me in pool, wanna" Dylan grinned taking the mustard yellow hat from him and putting it on herself.

"Where you going?" javon asked as he noticed Dylan taking her apron off and grabbing her backpack

"im gong dress shopping with Storm" she cupped the side of his face and kissed his cheek before running out the door.

"how bout this one?" Storm said as she walked out of the dressing room

"nice color, fits you perfectly bit the pattern looks hideous" Dylan laughed as she sat in a leather chair. Storm groaned groaned and turned around on her heals back into the dressing room, coming out with a long slowly baby pink sparkly dress

"holy shit" Dylans mouth high low "that looks so good on you"

"this is the one" storm smiled looking in the mirror. "your turn"

Dylan came out of the dressing room and groaned "how do you even put this on? like there's only one hole!"

storm watched Dylan struggled and laughed "that one is definitely a no"

Dylan came back out with a loose flower pattern dress. it looked like it came out of a grandmas closet.

"ew" storms face scrunched up. Dylan stuck out out her tongue and gave storm a thumbs down.

Dylan once again went back into the dressing room, storms face dropping when she came out.....

im like in love with Dylan dress....