25. 2 years later...

"im so tired" Dylan groaned, hopping on one leg as she took her high heels off.

"is I possible to have a head ache in diffrent parts of your head?" javon laughed walking into the closed bar.

"I just need a drink and my bed" Dylan groaned as she locked the door behind them.

Dylan had letten go of javons hand as she went behind the counter, pouring them a little shot of whiskey

"are you sure.."

"my dad is probably long gone asleep" Dylan chuckled, sliding the little cup to javon who sat in one of the stools.

she quickly came back form behind the counter and sat down in a stool next to him, clinking their glass cups together before shooting down the shot

"woah" javon flinched, being unfamiliar with the burning sensation that took over his throat.

"that really hits the spot" dylan sighed draping her legs over javosn lap. They both held eye contact for a good ten seconds before javons hand grazed her cheek, cupping it.

"how did I become so lucky?"he whispered leaning down and kissing her forehead.

a small laugh left Dylans lips has he continued kissing her face, her cheek and nose. Then lips.

she loved that feeling

the two eventually tip toed upstairs and changed into some sweat pants and a hoodie tiredly. javon laid his head in the crook of Blake's neck, feeling her fingers run up and down his head sloppily before eventually stopping and falling sleep.

"I love you D, always" he mumbled, kissing her shoulder before drifting asleep.

after the premier, they spent everyday together, even some with jayla before they had to leave back home. it was hard leaving again, but they promised to call and text everyday. long distance wasn't as hard as they thought. That was until they went into there junior year of public. each day that passed, there was one less call that happened. Eventually they both decided it was best for them to take a break, and if they were really meant to be together they would eventyally find their way back to each other.....

2 years later

Dylan and javon hadn't talked since the beginning of junior year. The breakup did affect them deeply but it wasst messy. the more time passed, Dylan started thinking they weren't ever meant to be

Dylan had gotten accepted into Berkely. She was more than excited when she got the key to her dorm and started unpacking.

"dad I got everything dont worry" Dylan laughed, holding  the phone up to her ear as she tapped a poster to the wall above her bed

"okay, good luck for your first day tomorrow and call me if you need anything"

"thank you, love you"

"love you to d"

Dylan threw her phone onto her bed and fell onto her back on the cushion.

"Dylan?" a familiar voice called the door that was wide open.

she sat up quickly, her face immediately dropping when she made eye contact with a familiar boy who held a cardboard box in his arms

"javon?"

guess they were meant to be after all...

omg im not to confident in this book but I hope y'all enjoyed it! go check out my BlakeXashtray imagines if you haven't! and dont forget to tell me what you thought of this book!

Soooo I kinda left this off with sequel material🤭🤭🤭