7. Since then...

Javon woke up, panic taking over him as he went to check his phone.

onwardtea had posted a new tweet!

Javon Walton and a unknown girl who many people think is playing ashtrays love interest, seen by many fans together holding hands at Astro Skates down town LA!? I bet they are dating!

"fuuuuckkk" Javon groaned hoping Dylan hasn't seen it.

new message from DK😈❤️‍🩹

yo have you seen what Onwardtea had posted?

fuck

j man❤️‍🩹

yea, just ignore it. there's no point of saying anything

DK😈❤️‍🩹

okay

"I mean who dose that bitch think she is!?" Dylan yelled, agreseivly hitting the cue ball with the red solid. However missing due to her anger "making up false information about us and being able to get away with it?"

"I know it sucks..." Javon trailed off, jumping off the stool to take his turn

"it sucks? thats all you have to say?"Dylan said jumping onto his chair "dose this mean we can't just have our own private life?

"D.." Javon walked over to her, putting his hands on her seat. His hand brushing agasint her thigh. "its okay, this will blow over in a couple of days"

Dylan furrowed her eyes slightly, still livid

"just ignore it" Javon kissed Dylans forehead before going back to his turn. blush creeping on both their faces.

Dylan couldn't really say this out loud but part of her liked the thought of people thinking her and Javon were dating...however it still pissed her off that this account is basically stalking them. for the past few days, they both felt something completely different towards each other. they didn't say anything about it..out of fear of losing each other.

Javon was wrong...the next couple of days, more and more people found out about it. Of course not being able to stay out of it, a couple of days ago, Javon went live on instagram while he was alone in his hotel. remember that ring Dylan gave him? well long story short it is actually cute but Javon put it a chain, so he could wear it.

"are you and that girl dating?"

"who's that girl you were with?"

"guys my feelings towards her don't concern you. You're spreading false information that is making her uncomfortable" Javon sighed.

"so you do have feelings for her?"

Javon bent over picking up a peice of clothing to throw it in the hamper, making the ring hang inront of the camera

"who's ring is that?"

"I bet its the girls"

"are you dating?"

"guys me and Dylan are just.. friends" Javon softly said, licking his top lip before saying bye and ending the live

"fuck.." Javon trailed off before flopping onto his bed.

"im so fucking tired" Javon groaned as he walked into Dylans room and jumped onto her bed next to her, bury his head in her pillow next to her. Very..close next to her.

"what happened?" she slightly giggled, as she tossed her journal aside

"what are you writing?" javons head lifted up from the pillow and resting his head on his arms, his nose and breath bruising against her neck.

now dont go think dylan as a diary, she actually likes to write poems. She thought of it as a coping mechanism. Putting all of her emotions and thoughts together making small paragraphs of rhyming sentences. mostly rhyming at least.

"its nothing, anyways what happened"

Javon had explained everything that happened while he was live, only one part of the story caught her attention

"Wait you put my ring on a chain so now you wear it" a smirk appearing on her face as redness creeped not his face

"yeah" Javon chuckled, reaching under his shirt and pulling out the necklace. Dylan softly picked up the ring that was attached to the silver chain, her fingers brushing against his chest.

"I didn't know that.." she trialed off her voice barley audible.

"yea, after I got to my hotel, the day we met, I put it on a chain because it wouldn't fit on my fingers correctly." and he hasn't taken it off since then..

Dylan looked away, feeling her face heating up Javon softly turned her head back by her cheek

"did I just make you blush?" he grinned.

okay Im sorry I added OnwardTea to this but I wanted to make it as real as possible, and Onwardtea has been pissing me off.