20. fucking 6 am..

Dylan new this day would come, having to say goodbye to the first boy she had ever loved. And javon was waiting, dreading for this day. Him to having to say goodbye to the first girl he had ever loved. And probably will ever love.

Javon and Dylan walked hand in hand through the airport.

The last two days he had left they didn't leave each other's side. Unlimited kisses and hugs!

Javon looked down at Dylan and brought their interlocked hands to his lips, kissing her knuckles softly.

"I'm gonna miss you, so much" Dylan said just above a whisper as they walked up to his gate.

"I'm gonna miss you more" javon cupped her face as a tear ran down her cheek but she immediately whipped it away and fought back to others

"Please don't cry" Javons voice trembled before wrapping his arms around her.

They pulled away once his gate got called for boreding

"Ill text you and I'll call you everyday" javon planted a kiss on her lips

"We have time differences-"

"We will make it work dont worry" javon kissed her lips one more time before picking up his bag and wlaking threw the hallway, glancing back once more at dylan.

Dylan hugged herself around her stomach as she broke down. Walking back out of the airport and past security towards her car.

She rested her head against the steering wheel as she inhaled and exhaled deeply.

Suddenly her phone vibrated from under her thigh

My boxer<3

I love you❤️

My girl❤️

I love you too, text me when you get home.

Dylan walked up the stairs slowly, sniffling because of her running nose

"D?" Dylans dad called out from the top of the Star case "what's wrong?"

Dylan walked up the rest of the stairs and to her dad, looking up at him as more tears formed in her eyes "he left"

His arms wrapped around his daughter and rubbed his hand over her back

"You'll see him again.. don't worry"

It had been a couple days since javon went home and Dylan had been in her room the whole time.

Dylan felt her phone vibrate form handed her pillow, stirring awake as she reached for her phone seeing javon was calling her.

Fucking 6 am...

"Hey j" Dylan mumbled as she laid her head back onto the pillow

"Hey ma, did I wake you?" Javon asked through the phone

"Yeah but it's okay Becuase I like talking to you"

"I'll call you back in a little bit once you fully wake up okay?"

"No, stay on the phone with me.."

Dylan eyes grew heavy however a smile played on her face hearing him laugh

"Okay"

"Just keep talking until I sleep please"

Javon smiled, thinking she was so adorable

"Okay, I have a boxing match next week so I've been training like crazy" javon chuckled "I really miss my training buddy"

"I miss mine too" Dylan mumbled, half a sleep.

"My siblings have been talking none Stop about you,"

Dylan could hear the tapping of Javons controller on the other line, sensing his focusness.

"They are dying to meet you"

Soon enough...

Javon waited for her to respond but didn't get one, smiling to himself knowing Dylan had just fallen asleep.

I think there's like a 3-4 hour time difference between LA an Georgia...