18. forever and always.

Dylan laid fast asleep In her bed. Her back against his chest as his arms wrapped around her waist. It was probably around 2 in the morning and javon couldn't sleep. Dylan had shown him the dms she had been getting and it made javon sick to his stomach as well. Wondering how a person could say this to such a Wonderfull beautiful girl.

He slowly moved his arms from around her waist and sat up, grabbing his phone and going into Instagram.

onwardwanna just made a post!

Dylan: girl in photo

Javon: boy in photo Dylan: girl in photo

Javon: boy in photo
Dylan: girl in photo

onwardwanna: Thank you to all the supportive and kind people who have done so much for me. However, unfortunately I'm here to address the disrespect and hate that Dylan has been getting on a daily bases ever since we went public. And even before that. Dylan is an amazing, wonderfull girl who cares for everyone , even for those who may not deserve it. Becuase of the threats and horrible DMS, Dylan has now put all of her social media accounts to privete. Telling people to ki11 themselves is not okay. Telling people that thier signifoncant other can do better is not okay. I love Dylan with all my heart and I could never ask for more. If the hate continues, then I will end up deleting my social media as well as Dylan's.

I love you D, forever ❤️

,J

❤️: 570,637
💬: 397

Jaylawaltonofficiacal: you tell them! Nobody messes with Wanna's girl!
^wannafan: period

Onwardnation: proud of you❤️
Liked my creator

Onwardfannnnn: she's so pretty
^onwardwanna: ikr❤️‍🩹

Wannafever: he said the L word🫢

Javon turned his phone back off, carefully laying back down and wrapping his arms around his girl.

"I love you" he whispered before kissing her neck softly.

Forever and always

Dylan woke up to the feeling of javon attacking her with kisses. He first kissed her forehead, then the side of her face, followed by her nose and lips and jawline. Then her neck and then her shoulders.

"This is one way to wake up" Dylan mumbled slightly as javon laid his head on her stomach.

"What are we doing today?" Dylan asked just above a whisper.

"I'm training"

"Can I train with you?"

"Last time you trained with me you busted my lip" javon chuckled, sighing in pleasure as she massaged his scalpe

"I said I was sorry!" Dylan groaned "and plus you can't train alone"

Javon thought for moment before sighing "fine"

"Come on wanna I know you can punch harder" Dylans hands that had mittens on dropped by her sided

"I don't wanna hurt you" wanna rolled his eyes, putting his hands back up, signaling for Dylan to do the same.

"What got you into boxing?" Dylan asked

"My dad owns his own boxing business. Onward" he continued punching as he spoke, breathing In sharply and exhaling deeply.

"Really? So your dads your coach?"

"Correct"

Javon didn't seem to be mean but when he trains he's in his zone.

He stopped punching, bending down and putting his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath.

Dylan ran over to his duffel bag and grabbed his water bottle, powering the liquid in his mouth as he tilted his head back

"Thanks" he huffed, ripping the mittens off. Dylan took this chance to grab the mittens from him and put them on herself

"Fine" javon slightly chuckled as he put of the other mittens.

He put his hands up in front of him and braced himself before dylan started punching at him. Over and over again. Dylan found peace in boxing. And she also she saw it as a way to get all your anger out. And boy she was angry.

"Okay okay stop" javon grabbed her arms.

"What?"

"If your gonna fight then you should be positioned correcting"

A smile formed on Dylan's face as javon came up behind her, tapping the back of her thigh signalling for her to step back

"Your fist have to be in-front of your face, no matter what" javon grabbed do to her wrist and moved them up.

I'm sorry but kisses on shoulders or collarbone is my weakness.