17. "don't let them win..-"

Dylan walked out of the dressing watching storms eyes widen. Dylan hands ran down the semi tight Long red dress, that hugged her chest and waist perfectly.

"oh my god" storm scoffed slightly, her mouth hung low as Dylan did a little spin.

"I might just steal you from javon" storm said making Dylan laugh

"I think I'm gonna get this one" Dylan started as she pulled the price tag "85$, not bad for the dress"

the two took a few photos in the wall mirror before paying for the dresses

DylanKdawg just made a post!

Dylan: girl with jeans Storm: holding the phone

Storm: holding the phone

Storm: girl holding phone Dylan: leaning head on shoulder

Dylan: leaning head on shoulder

DylanKdawg: she's so annoying 🙄 @stormReid
❤️ 5,967
💬366

StormReid; love you 2 ig
^dylanKdawg: muah

Onwardwanna: you left me with your dads friends....
^dylanKdawg: 🥶

Haterofdylan: she's trying to hard lmfao😂
^wannaisbae: honestly tho
^StormReid: we were just hanging out....

Dylan stared at her phone as hundreds of notifications came through. The hate only got worse and worse and few days.

Tears ran down her face as she read her DMS

Privately

You think your all that shit because your dating javon and hanging out with storm. But you are really some ugly bitch who is probably using them for fame😹

Kys.

Javon can do better.

Your trying way to hard girlie💀💀

Why she was getting this hate, she did not know. Everybody gets hate but it dosnt make it okay...

Suddenly her phone rang... seeing Javons caller ID pop up she begin crying more. She watched as she let the phone ring, eventually stopping after a few seconds.

Dylan felt sick to her stomach. The thought of throwing up, made her throw up. She rushed down the hall and into the bathroom, falling to the floor and hovered her head over the towelette.

Your overreacting dylan...

Maybe they are right...

Have you ever stopped to think that everything they are saying is true.

The overlapping voices echoed in her head, over and over again. It's like people were standing around her in front of her face, saying everything all at once. One voice louder then the others. One voice softer. One voice harsher and sharpe.

She covered her ears and squeezed her eyes shut, hoping it would drown out the voices.

It didn't.

Maybe they were right. Maybe she wasn't good for him. Maybe she was never good for him.

Dylan walked through the bar door, not bothering to say hi or even look at the customers.

"Hi dk wanna play a round of pool? I've been practicing. I think it has been the way I-"

Scott sat up from his seat positioning himself as if he was playing.

"No thanks" Dylan mumbled, cutting him off.
He watched as she walked passed him and ran up the stairs., furrowing his eyebrows he turned to Dave who shrugged, not wanting to deal with what ever girl problem she had.

Dylan threw her backpack onto her bed before unlocking her window and opening it. Climbing out of the window and dangling her feet off the edge of the stair case. She rested her head against the railing that went in front of her chest and in-front of the top of her head.

"How are you not cold" a voice chuckled from behind her.

"I'm use to it" Dylan sighed, not even bothering to look behind her to see who it was. Javon sat down next to her, quickly noticing the way she but her lip to stop herself from crying

"What's wrong?" He asked wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Ever since that interview...people have been sending me threats o-or telling me to kill myself or you could do better"

Javons face softened seeing tears form in her eyes

"I just feel like we should have waited before going public. I  feel like ever since I came into your life...it has been more complicated."

"W-what are you saying?" Javons eyes brows furrowed as his hand grazed Dylan's waist

"I think we should take a break...I can't handle the DMS and comments and edits" Dylan cried.

"No no no" Javons voice broke slightly as he pulled Dylan towards him, placing her head against his chest as he held her close "Dont let them win...don't let them be the reason we end"

"I won't stop" Dylans cries were  muffle against his hoodie.

"I'm so sorry," Javon kissed the top of her head as tears formed in his eyes "I love you so, so much"

Love....

"When is it gonna end?"

Javon started to cry as well, seeing his girl break down in his arms Because of people cyber bullying her. It made him mad. Really, really mad.

"I'm gonna take care of it and I'm gonna take care of you okay?

ouch....