11. lolly

"Chug chug chug chug!" The crowd of teenagers cheered as Anthony and Dylan linked arms, drinking liquor out of the red plastic cups.

As soon as Dylan finished, she crumpled up the cup and threw it onto the floor

"Let's go!!" Steph jumped up and down with her hands on Dylan's shoulders, pushing past the drunk teenagers towards the living room where everyone was dancing.

The song Lolly blasting in the speakers through the house.

Dylan grabbed onto a kira and stephs hand, spinning them around and then getting spun into Kira's chest with a laugh.

The Glitter that roamed their  body shined threw the blinking lights.

Anthony came up to the girls with one of his friends that Dylan hasn't met "D this is Cam, cam this is my childhood bestfriend Dylan"

"I got you a drink" Cam smiled at dylan who hesitated before answering

"..thank you but I don't take drinks from guys I don't know"

Cam laughed "why?"

"Because last time I got like really drunk and someone spiked my drink and I was passed out for like 2 days." Dylan laughed

"Oh well if I ever did that Anthony and your friends would be my ass and I won't take that chance"

"Okay fine"

Dylan grabbed cup and too a sip, looking over at Cam who didn't take his eyes off her.

"Let's dance!" Steph yelled over the music, grabbing on Dylan's arm and dragging her away from the boy.

It was around 2:45 am when a wave of dizziness hit Dylan like a train.

"You okay?" Steph asked

"Y-yeah, I'm gonna go up to your room and lay down a bit"

"Okay"

Dylan started making her way to the stair case that led upstairs but lost her balence and hit the wall, griping on the hand rail.

"Fuck" she groaned, sitting on the bottom of the stair case with her back against the wall.

"You okay?" Cam asked, towering over her

"Yeah I just need a minute, I need very d-dizzy"

"Here I'll help you upstairs" cam said, grabbing onto her wrist

"I'm good" she tried pulling away

"No no i insist"

Cam pulled her up while Dylan tried fighting his grip "I'm fine!"

"It's okay"

"Cam I said let go of me!"

He started walking upstairs, pulling her with him

"She said she's fine Cam!" Anthony  yelled as he pushed cam off her Dylan

"Chill man I was just..helping out"

Anthony leeped over at him, tackling him to the floor

"Steph! Kira!" Dylan yelled as she trip prying Anthony off of cam