14. "do you have a girlfriend?"

"what time is your interview?" Dylan asked as she held her phone to her ear, laying on her back on her bed.

"around 5 on instagram" Dylan slightly blushed, hearing his raspy voice from the other line "im kinda nervous.."

"dont be, ill be there with you." Dylan started "and plus, everybody loves you"

including her....

javon softly chuckled "yea but I dont really care if they love me..."

he only cared about one specific person....

"im going to get ready and ill be over soon"

"okay, the door will be open"

a smile crept onto javosn face as soon as he hung up, digging through his bag looking for a cream color tee that had cool animated graphics. However ended up putting on a plain black shirt because he couldn't find the one he was looking for.

"hey thats my shirt" javon looking Dylan up and down as she ploped onto his bed next to him, resting her head on his shoulder as he scrolled on his phone.

"its mine now" Dylan smiled planning a kiss on his jawline before sitting back up.

"hey where you going?" javon grabbed onto the belt loops of her denim shorts, looking up at her.

"I saw a housekeeper come onto the floor with a whole bucket full of new shampoo and conditioner bottles, no way im missing out on that" Dylan laughed.

Javons placed his arm around Dylans waist as he joined the live with interviewer anxiously. The views going up a hundred every few seconds

"hi wanna!" the interviewer named cheryl greeted

"hi" javon waved, his eyes glued to the comments

"how have you been?"

"ive been good ive been good"

"how's filming?"

javon nodded "very busy, this season will defiantly be a rollercoaster"

a smile formed on Dylans face seeing how he interacted with the the interviewer and comment section

"and I heard ashtray will have a love interest?"

" ah yes! he will"

the women clapped her hands excitedly "whats her name?"

javon glanced at Dylan as if asking for help, hesitating before answering "I dont know if im allowed to give out that information but she will make quite an impression, that's for sure"

"now how do you think you relate to your character?"

javon licked his lips in thought, his thumb moving back and forth on Dylan waist "I relate to my character because ashtray is very loyal and he cares about his family. He would do anything for them"

"now many fans have asked, do you have a girlfriend?"

redness creeped onto javons face looking over at Dylan then back, at the camera "yes I do"

And just like that the comments started going crazy

"oooo who is it?"

Jesus people are so nosy

"she I saccutally playing ashtrays love interest. Dylan Knutson. She is actually here with me"

"well put her on!"

javon looked over at Dylan who nodded her head before slightly turning the camera so the both of them fit

"hey!" Dylan waved

"oh my god, you are so pretty!"

thank you so much" Dylan put her hand to her heart

"Javons arm is around her!"

"they are so cute"

"im so jealous"

"how dose it feel to play one of the most loved characters love interest?"

"I-i m just so grateful for this opportunity to work with such Wonderfull people. And sam has really helped me to play my character so wonderfully. even just watching Zeyndaya and Alexa Demie it has made me a better actor and made me want to act more. "

"now how did you get the part?'

"okay so funny story, my dad owns a bar downtown la and we live in an appartpemtn on top of the building.." javon watched Dylan talk with a smile on his face "and I play pool, im absolutely obsessed. one night I was playing pool and Sam came up to me asking if I had nay experience acrign because he told me I would be perfect for the role. He ended up giving me his business card and a couple days later he interviewed me. it was really random honestly, but im super glad it happened."

"omg she is so ugly..."

"javon could do better fr"

"I wouldn't be surprised if javon was being threatened into being in a ralrioship with her"

Dylan smile slowly started dropping as she read the comments. javon noticed her mood change and brought her closer to him, tightening his grip around her waist and planting a kiss on the side of her face.

the rest of the interview she just ignored the comments and smiled. she didnt sat much, its okay cause javon just talked.

the truth is out....

how do you think the fans are gonna handle this?