Characteristics

(This is strictly what I've made them like in the book.)

Mark Calaway- Everyone is convinced he's into some weird stuff. The creepy one of the group, definitely not okay most of the time. He likes every room he's in to be dark and silent. Quite an odd man honestly.

Johnny Depp- Quite a strange man himself although he thinks Mark is a weirdo. Absolutely loves music, art, and everything in between. He's an occasional Thespian, and loves being everyone besides himself. He's the sweetest human ever.

Jason Isaacs- Also the sweetest human ever. He loves to joke and play around. He's secretly obsessed with himself and let's it slip ever so often. One time you caught him staring at himself in the mirror and kissing his reflection.

Alan Rickman- One of the cutest humans to grace the earth. Alan,Jason and Johnny have the most incredible amount of confidence that you wish you could have. Has an incredible sense of humor that you love along with Johnny and Jason.

Brian Quinn- Most genuine soul ever. He cares about everyone he meets and tries to distribute his time evenly. He's Socially awkward sometimes along with Johnny and Mark. However, once he knows you well enough he loves a nice long chat if it's interesting enough... Well I take that back even if it's boring.

Ramin Karimloo- Often hangs out with Johnny and Alan, joining in on whatever music session their having, whatever the song may be. Has one of the sweetest smiles along with the other 5. Has a heart for everyone he meets, his intense stare makes you squirm under his gaze, but you know it's because he adores your company so you don't mind it to much.

All of them- They all have a certain amount of bass in their voice when your doing something wrong that makes you wide eyed and submissive. They all think you're the most adorable person to walk the earth. They show as much affection as they can, none of them are a huge fan of PDA so they try and keep the relationship as private as possible not really wanting the public's eyes on you. This usually doesn't go according to plan when the paparazzi is right outside the house trying to take as many photos as they can. They try and shield you from the annoying parts of their careers as much as possible so you're not In any drama. They do however, let you see their movies and shows as much as they can without you being noticed and crowded by people trying to ask about your relationship. They know at some point you'll get uncomfortable and share what they want to hear so you can be left alone. That being said they take you to whatever they can without you being bombarded with questions.