Ramin Karimloo- Clingy

I slowly opened my eyes and stretched, before getting ready to get up

I slowly opened my eyes and stretched, before getting ready to get up. I stopped as I felt a strong pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Where do you think you're going?" I heard Ramin's deep voice whisper in my ear.

"We have to get up darling,It's almost 12PM." I told him allowing him to hold me for a bit.

"No, can't we just be lazy today?" He asked nuzzling his head into my neck with a sigh. I chuckled as he wasn't usually this clingy.

"We have a lot to do today. We've gotta do shopping, clean the house from top to bottom, because it's an absolute mess. We also wanted to go and find a paint color for the guest bedroom. We have to-"

"Okay, Okay I get it." He said, sighing and sitting up. I chuckled and kissed his forehead before going to get dressed in the bathroom. As I just started doing my hair, Ramin came in the bathroom and hugged me from behind. "You look nice." I told him. He was wearing blue dress pants, a black T-shirt, and a tan Fedora. (The picture above but with a white T-shirt instead of a tank top.) 

"And you look beautiful." He said giving me a sweet smile. I smiled back at him saying thank you. We were finally both ready and decided on heading to the grocery store first. "We'll just go to Walmart since we can get everything from there."

"Alright," I told him nodding in agreement. He found a parking spot quite fast for it to be almost 1 o'clock in the evening.

"Looks like we're lucky. Maybe my complaining did help for once." Ramin said looking over at me. I rolled my eyes jokingly and left him in the car. I heard him laugh as he tried to catch up with my pace. We got into the store and went to find everything. "I'm hungry." Ramin said hugging me from behind.

"Luckily were in a store." I said kissing his cheek and skipping off.

*time skip*

I had left Ramin and gotten so much more done. I was looking at the last thing we needed which is paint before I heard Ramin's voice whisper in my ear, "You left me."

"Yes, and look how much I got done. You aren't usually this clingy. Your just being difficult today." I told him kissing him quickly. He pouted as I pulled away and chuckled. "I was thinking about doing the guest bedroom an 'off white' color." I said looking through the buckets of paint. He hummed in agreement. He immediately found the off white color. "I've been searching for this for the past 5 minutes." I told him.

He laughed before saying, "See you do need me," And giving me a goofy grin. I took it from his hand and turned away from him sassily. He laughed at me as I walked away and I couldn't help but smile. We paid for everything and headed outside of the store.

We unpacked the things we got and put them in their proper places. "Nap time now." Ramin said carrying me upstairs. "Ramin! We still have things to do." I said unable to hold in my laughter. "No." He said simply. I knew my fighting was in vain as we landed in bed and he laid on top of me using his body weight to keep me from moving. I sighed and gave in as my body slowly started to give in and relax. Soon enough I fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been thinking about uploading a Helena Bonham Carter one. It'll probably be more of a mother x child though rather than a relationship. Anyways, Thanks for reading!💛 I hope you enjoyed.