Alan Rickman- Lost In The Mall

I walked through the huge mall trying to find Alan

I walked through the huge mall trying to find Alan. He told me to meet him by the build-a- bear store, but I couldn't find him. I clutched his hoodie that I wore tighter as I took tiny sips of my drink. I tried to stay calm as my eyes searched frantically for him. Tears started to fill my eyes as I felt tiny inside of the huge building.

"Alan?" I whimpered, scared that I'd never find him.

"Oh sweetheart, I was looking around everywhere for you." Alan said hugging me from behind. I faced him and hugged him tightly with tears still in my eyes. He looked down at me and his eyes instantly got sad.

"It's okay darling, don't cry baby. I'm here now, we just missed each other okay, I should've stayed here instead of going to look for you. I thought you probably got lost. How about we go inside and get you a stuffed animal that way you'll feel better." He said leading me inside of build-a-bear. I decided on making a wolf and once it was finished I hugged him tightly.

"What's his name?" Alan asked with a small smile.

"*Insert name here.*" I said pushing the wolf towards Alan's face.

"Well then *Insert name here* will you take care of  Y/N?" Alan asked. I held the wolf's head to my ear so I could hear him. I nodded once he told me yes.

"He said yes he'll always protect me." I said hugging *Name* close. He nodded with a little smile before saying, "You're so cute baby." And kissing my forehead. I smiled up at Alan and hugged his arm close as we walked outside the mall together.

"I love you Alan." I said once we got in the car.

"I love you too sweetheart." He said before starting up the car and driving home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know why I have the habit of always having the characters say I love you at the end I feel like it makes for a good ending. Anyways, thank so much for reading as always.💛