Jason Isaacs- Moving

I smiled at some of Jason's employees as I walked through the massive building to find him. I soon found his room that had a silver plaque on it and read, "Mr. Jason Isaacs" I smiled lightly before knocking on the door.

"Come in!" I heard Jason's voice answer sharply.

"Well good evening to you too." I said in a jokingly sarcastic tone. This caused him to quickly look up from his work and to me in shock. He sighed disappointed in himself for using such a sharp tone with me.

"Sorry, I thought you were one of those stupid people trying to buy the company off me, I mean... Do they know how much this company is worth to me? Someone tried to buy off me for 200,000 dollars. This is a billion dollar company, how dare they insult my intelligence with such incompetence." He said his usually soft blue eyes becoming fiery with hatred. I smiled softly as I attempted to comfort him through his stressed state.

I walked over and sat in his lap while giving him soft kisses and back rubs. "Baby, what do you think about moving away from California?" Jason asked me after a moment of silence.

"What do you mean?" I asked him confused by the  sudden question.

"What if we moved away from Cali. I wanna see Seattle, I heard it rains there a lot, which means more relaxing snuggle days in bed. I just need some different scenery baby. We've lived in California our entire life, aren't you curious about other places?" He asked, looking up at me with his pleading blue eyes.

"Yes we can go, but what about your business?" I said referring to the huge building we were in.

"I'd really rather retire darling, we've got more than enough to live off of. I don't think anyone can run the business as well as I have. I'll send the workers to another location, this building is the only one closing down." He said, squeezing my hand. I smiled sweetly as I stared into his blue orbs. I would never be able to say no to go anywhere he'd ask me. I knew that wherever he went is where I'd be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading💛 I hope you enjoyed.