Brian Quinn- Nervous

I took heavy breaths and interlocked my shaking hands

"What's wrong babe?" Brian asked me with an entire tub of ice cream and a huge spoon in his hand. The innocence in his eyes made me chuckle.

"I'm just a bit nervous for my business test tomorrow." I told him with a sigh.

"Oh." he said sadly. I know he hates when I'm nervous or anxious.

"Ice cream?" He asked shoving the tub and the huge spoon in my face. I chuckled at him once again before grabbing the spoon from him and taking a huge bite of Ice cream.

"Come on let's get to bed." I said ignoring his look of shock at how I didn't get brain freeze. Brian finished up the ice cream before laying down in bed next to me.

"Good night Y/N." Brian said.

"Good night Bri." I responded before falling asleep.

*The Next Day*

The next day I woke up and prepared for my business test.

"Good luck Y/N!" Bri said before leaving the room. I thanked him  with a small smile and a head nod. I started my exam and focused the best I could. No matter how much my mind would wander I tried my best to stay focused and alert to what I was doing. I took deep breaths and submitted my test . I screamed happily when I saw passed on the screen. I'd failed before but now I finally passed. Brian came into the room happily.

"You passed Y/N?"

"Yes Bri I passed!" I yelled happily. We decided to celebrate by eating some snacks and watching movies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading💛 I hope you enjoyed.