Jason Isaacs- "I Bet You Do"

I held in laughter as I watched Jason fix his hair and eyebrows in the mirror

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I held in laughter as I watched Jason fix his hair and eyebrows in the mirror. He spends more time getting ready than I do and it's the funniest thing ever. I put my hand over my mouth to stop the laughter from coming out as I watched him put on mascara and sing 'Party In The USA by Miley Cyrus.' I absolutely lost it though when he started to put on lipstick and sing loudly.

I fell to the ground near the bathroom door and started laughing loudly. I heard Jason stop the music and sharply turn towards me. It took me a moment to stop laughing at the sight but once I did there were tears in my vision and I had to catch my breath. Finally I cleared my vision from the tears and got up from the ground.

"I love you so much, you know that Jason." I said patting his shoulder. He only glared at me with a small pout.

"I was having a good time Y/N and you ruined it." Jason said rolling his eyes. I chuckled at him before saying, "It doesn't have to be ruined." I turned the speaker back on and we continued to sing and dance together in the bathroom. We put on make-up, gave each other pedicures and talked about a bunch of random stuff.

"I love when you're home from work." I told Jason as we were now settled down on the living room couch.

"I bet you do." Jason said before chuckling and kissing my forehead. I smiled looking up into his light blue eyes.

"I love you." I said smiling widely.

"I love you too sweetheart." He responded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading💛 I hope you enjoyed.

Random Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें