Antonio Banderas- Headache

I put my head on the desk in frustration

I put my head on the desk in frustration. The coolness of the desk calmed my raging headache. I huffed as my eyes filled with tears at the pain.

"I'm back." I heard Antonio's Spanish accented voice fill the house. I sat still with my head on my office desk quietly. "Y/N?" He said, wandering into my office. I lifted my head up slowly, afraid too much light would aggravate my already raging headache.

"Will you turn off that light?" I asked him screwing my eyes shut at the pain.

"Are you alright?" He asked coming around my desk and hugging me from behind in the now dark room. I laid my head back in between his shoulder blade and neck. "Do you want some water and an Advil?" He asked me kissing my neck softly.

I chuckled at his handsomely accented voice and kissed his cheek. I stood up and grabbed his hand so I could lead him to our bedroom. Once we got there I laid in bed and pulled him down with me. He gasped for a moment at the sudden pull. However, he quickly found his balance before his body crushed mine. I giggled at him quite loudly.

"You're laughing, but you were almost a pancake." He said with a small smile. I pulled him close and buried my head in his chest before finally pulling the covers over my head. "I must assume this position until you wake up." He realized.

"Yup!" I stated, although it sounded muffled because of the covers I knew he heard me. I slowly drifted to sleep soon after. I did catch his soft chuckle though before I fully fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed, thanks for reading.💛