Mark Calaway- Rough Work Day

I sighed as I got out of the car and carried all the groceries into the house

I sighed as I got out of the car and carried all the groceries into the house. I was exhausted from work and now I had to go home and cook straight away before Mark came home. I quickly got started on some steak, potatoes, and green beans to start cooking. I grabbed a soda out of the fridge and started to drink some before I heard a knock on the door.

I went to open the door and saw an unhappy Mark. He walked through the door angrily and didn't even bother to say hello. "Hello to you too." I said under my breath. He only looked back at me before stomping upstairs. After a minute I heard the shower start. I finished dinner and decided we would eat in the living room. I set up the table with some candles and drinks. I grabbed a big cover from the washroom and set it on the couch before turning on the electric fireplace.

I set up the tv to binge some of our favorite movies and shows. I heard Mark coming down the stairs before hearing his voice ring out. "Baby I'm sorry I had a bad day at work today. I'm just a little frustrated." He said before looking around and seeing what I had done for us. His eyes softened when he saw me standing in the middle of it all. "Now I feel worse about taking frustration out on you." He said running his hand through his hair. I only laughed showing him I wasn't upset at all.

"How'd I get so lucky hmm?" He said pulling me into a hug. I kissed him before giving him a small smile. "You're lucky I tolerate you." I said sassily flinging my hair in his face as I turned away. He laughed loudly before telling me to watch my Sass. I smiled before grabbing his arm for him to sit down on the couch with me. We cuddled up on the couch together while we ate food and watched our favorite shows until finally I fell asleep on Mark. I smiled faintly as I heard Mark turn the TV off and felt him pick me up and carry me up stairs. I cuddled into Mark once we both got comfortable in bed. He kissed my forehead before we both fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading as always💛 I hope you enjoyed. Buh bye✌