Brian Quinn- Jealousy

I giggled slightly as I watched Brian shuffle around while waiting for the boys to tell him what to do

I giggled slightly as I watched Brian shuffle around while waiting for the boys to tell him what to do. "I'm not losing today guys, I refuse to lose." Brian said, rubbing his hands together. I suppressed a giggle knowing his goal wouldn't go according to plan. Joe unplugged the mic before speaking towards the camera.

"Alright guys, this is Q's girlfriend Y/N. She's gonna help us today to mess around with Q" Joe said pointing towards me. I waved towards the cameras with a small smile.

"What's gonna happen is, Sal is gonna go  on a "date" with Y/N, and be touchy feely with her." Murray said with a smile. "While this is happening Q is gonna see the entire thing on the slides were gonna have him present." I said smiling as we finished the intro.

" Look at you you're a natural." Sal said, look at the other boys who nodded in agreement. This made me smile once again saying thank you.

Sal and I drove to the restaurant quickly and set up our mic's and stuff at a table. We waited for our go from the directors making sure he could see us. I smiled at Sal as he and I both heard Q start presenting slides. I quickly inched closer to Sal as I heard Joe and Murr say get in position.

Sal and I 'flirted' and 'kissed' a couple of times. I heard Brian's jaw clenched as he said, "And here we have my Best friend kissing my Girlfriend." The director alerted us that the footage cut out and we quickly made our way back on set. Q was talking an laughing with the boys and jokingly punched Sal once we got there. Once we got back to the car he stared at me for a moment before shaking his head with a smirk and starting the car. I knew he hated when other men touched or flirted with me and for Sal and I to do both, and him to be so calm about it, I knew he had something planned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading💛 I hope you enjoyed. I've started putting pictures in actual writing section because once I put them at the top it goes missing. If anyone is wondering why I do it, that's why😂