Mads Mikkelsen- Sidewalk

I skipped happily down the sidewalk hopping over each line

I skipped happily down the sidewalk hopping over each line. However, my gaze was distracted by a 6 foot tall man with silver and brownish hair playing with his dog in his front yard. His hair covered his eyes slightly as he gazed up at me. He smiled slightly at me causing me to stop in my tracks and blush as his Hazel eyes shined at me.

I looked into his eyes for a moment, but his gaze was so strong it caused me to look down quickly. My eyes widened as I realized I was stood on one of the lines. I quickly stepped back off the line and my eyes filled with tears.

"No, No, No, No," I mumbled repeatedly to myself. I tugged at my hair as I now started to cry. I quickly ran back to where the sidewalk began. I stood and stared at the lines sadly.

The tall man from earlier looked at me confused from his small fence that was just tall enough to keep his dog from running away. He opened the door to his fence and came over to me. He looked at me for a moment before looking down at the lines in understanding.

"You watch for the lines and I'll look for where we're going." He said picking me up and carrying me. I nodded and smiled slightly. He was sure not to step on any lines and finally brought me home. He sat me down and gave me a wide soft smile.

"We did it." He said giving me a high five. I giggled at him and gazed into his kind eyes. "Mads." He said holding out his hand.

"Y/N." I said softly. He smiled after I said my name his intense gaze switching back on.

"I'll see you around." He said waving goodbye and giving a kind smile as he headed towards home. I waved back happy that he helped me. Little did I know I'd fall in love with the man who would help me avoid the cracks on the sidewalk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading 💛 I hope you enjoyed. 2K reads on this story already thank you guys so much. Feel free to send in requests I'm always open for ideas. I also wanna say that this idea came from "The Hunt"