Alan Rickman- Sleepiness and Dinner

"Alan! I yelled as I entered the house. He hasn't answered my calls and he's usually at the door when he hears my car pull up. "Alan!" I yelled again still getting no answer. I started to worry now as I ran towards our bedroom and swung open the door. I looked around the room and my eyes landed on a peacefully asleep Alan spread out on our bed faced upward. He took slow peaceful breathes as he was crowded with all my books from our personal library all around him on our bed. I asked him to put them in alphabetical order since he was off today. I guess all of his extra hours finally caught up to him.

I gave a wide smile at the adorable sight glad it was nothing serious. I silently and softly picked up all the books from around him and set them to the side so they were out of the way. I closed the door and made my way back down stairs to cook dinner. I decided on fish tacos and fries since it was the easiest and quickest thing to make.

I laid the fish in the batter and put it in the pan and backed up a little as it started sizzling. I grabbed another pan and put some more oil in it for the fries. I peeled and started cutting the potatoes before I felt a pair strong arms wrap around me. He started kissing my shoulder and neck sweetly.

"Alan, you're  distracting me baby." I said still attempting to cut potatoes.

"That's the point." He murmured against my neck.

"You're gonna make me cut myself." I said still cutting the potatoes expertly. He made a disapproving sound letting me know he wasn't going to stop. I gasped and held my hand tricking him into thinking I cut my self. He gasped slightly and went to check my hand only to see nothing. I giggled as he rolled his and went back to holding me from behind. I finished cooking with him stood right behind me.

We ate dinner and talked about plans we had for tomorrow and what we were gonna do. Afterward we put our dishes away and went upstairs to cuddle up in bed and fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you see any typos do let me know. Thanks for reading💛 I hope you enjoyed.✌