Jason Isaacs- Breakdown

"Hello?" I answered the phone that woke me from my sleep

"Y/N, Jason is having a breakdown in your office, we need you to get over here. He's demanding to see you." My co-worker said as I heard someone yelling my name in the background and something breaking. 'Yup that's definitely Jason.' I thought to myself.

"I'm on my way." I told him before hanging up and jumping out of bed to get dressed. I jogged to my car and hopped in before hurrying to my office. Once I got the there I saw my co-worker who called me stood at the front door. "What happened?" I asked once I looked through the glass door of my office to see Jason yelling and his hands shaking. I could see he was upset but I also saw a bit of fear in his eyes.

"I don't know, he came in yelling and demanded to see you." Marcus said.

"Okay, thank you." I said signalling he is dismissed. He hesitated before nodding and walking off.

I walked in and Jason quickly looked up towards me. "What happened Sweetheart?" I asked him, as he hugged me tightly and started to cry.

"I thought you left me, I had a dream that you left me, it was so vivid Y/N... I had to come see that you stayed with me." He said still holding on to me tightly.

"I'm not in the office passed 8 love, you know that, It 12 AM right now." I told him softly, while running a hand through his hair.

"I forgot, I was so focused on seeing you I couldn't think straight." He said just as softly as I talked previously.

"Alright I'm gonna take you home with me and then we'll talk about this in the morning, okay?" I said.

"Okay." He said as we both headed outside together. I took him to my house and we both talked as he cuddled up to me. Soon enough we both got tired and feel asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed💛  Thanks for reading.