Brian Quinn- Movie Night

I giggled as I ran through the house being chased by our big dog named Blue. I decided to stay comfy and steal one of Brian's hoodies matching it with a pair of black shorts. Brian's hoodie is actually big enough to engulf my shorts.

I let out a slight gasp as I finally slipped over my own two feet. I closed my eyes expecting to hit the ground. However I slowly opened them as the impact never came. I looked up into and stared into Brian's amused brown orbs.

"You're so clumsy Y/N." He said with a small smile. I smiled back up at him innocently and blushed at how true the statement was.

"Sorry." I said, just above a whisper.

"You don't have to apologize honey it's okay. I love taking care of you and making sure your alright." He said kissing my forehead. I smiled up at him and hugged him tightly.

"How about we watch some movies and cuddle on the couch." He asked me sweetly. I nodded excitedly in agreement and skipped over to the couch with Blue following close behind.

"I'm gonna go get some snacks, I'll be back sweetheart." Brian said kissing my head. I nodded and picked up the remote to scroll through some movies to watch.

After a few minutes Brian came back holding some popcorn and candy in hand. I smiled kindly and handed him the remote since Im not the best at finding movies.

"You wanna watch something scary?" He asked now browsing the horror section. I shook my head no quickly and cuddled blue closer snuggling into his fur. "Fine we'll watch adventure." He said with a small smile. I smiled happily as he found a good movie quicker than I did. I snuggled close to him and we watched movies until we both fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed💛 Thanks for reading.