Its you Jennie, only you.

3 persons pov:

Bothe Ji-yong and Jennie got up and needed to go to work. They arrived at the same time and greeted each other. They walked in the studio together.

Couge: " Oke girls G dragon is now going to announce who would help him in the muzik clip."

Every body got up and stood in a line waiting for G dragon to reveal his choice.

Ji-yong (G dragon): " first of al, al of you are really good but there was one girl standing out. A girl perfect for the role... and thats... Jennie congrats."

Every body clapped to congratulate her. She was stunned by this.

Couche: " Oke girls quiet." Al the girls quiet down. "Congrats Jennie you can go white mister G dragon. Good luke you to."

Jennie: " Thank you bye girls" Jennie walked away with Ji-yong to another studio. So they can go true everything that was needed for the video.

Lisa, jisoo and Rose conversation:

Lisa: " Im so happy for her."

Jisoo: " Yah me too."

Rose: " Did you now that Jenn hase like the bigest cruch on G dragon."

Lisa and Jisoo: " What no way!"

Rose: " Yes she dose but dont tell anybody oke."

Lisa and jisoo: " Yes promis."

Jisoo: " But realy?"

Rose: " Yes realy."

Lisa: " Yeh but she wold be able to get him. Just look at how beutiful she is."

Jisoo: " Yes im whit lisa on that wone."

Rose: " Wow you to are for the first time agree with each other."

Lisa: " Bla bla bla, but if they ever get something together they wil need to hide it from the press right?"

Rose: " Yeah I think so other wise there wold be a dating scandel again."

Jisoo: " Yeah and Jenn is still a traine so if sonthing will leak out than she can forget every thing."

Rose: " Yeah thats true wel as her friends we need to seporting her and be happy for them. If they ever have the guts to take something together."

Lisa and Jisoo bothe shook their heads in agree ment.

Couge: " Hey you three come hear and go do something other wise you dont get hired."

Lisa, Jisoo and Rose where pretty surprised by there coach but said al in core " Yes miss." to her.

Hi author her again sorry for this short chapter I needed to make this one quickly in the train. but I was able to do it lukaly well yeah thats that bye.

411 woorden