2014/2017

Taeyang's pov:

Taeyang: "No come on Ji-young don't leave me you idiot, please!"

I said desperately, I tried my best to open the door but it was harder than I thought. I tried, believe me i really did but it was literally impossible.

I did not now what I neded to do. Eventualy I just grabed a stick and tried to breake the door open. Afther hitting a hole in the door I could put my arm inside. So I could unlock it from the inside out.

I bursted in, and found my friend, sitting against the sink knife in his hand looking with a dead stair towards the other side of the room.

I immediately crouch down, checking if he was alive. As I did my gaze went to his eyes, looking him straight into them. i could see the pain and depression in them, afterwards I looked at his arms. i carefully removed the knife out of his hand and sat down now completely.

"Ji-yong are you okay?" I asked in a consurned voice. His eyes slowly turned towards me looking into my soul deadly, like I had done all this.

"G-Good..." He tried to say true his now tears.

"Oke, uhmm shall we just go towards your bedroom?" He node and I tried to help him get up, we slowly got to his room. I was really surprised that he hadn't done any harm to himself... yet. He immediately walked to his bed and hid under the blankets.

It hurts to see him like this. I absolutely dont now what I could do to help him. As I was thinking I informed the other members about the situation that I was now in. We decided to at least stay whit him for the next couple of days to keep him safe from himself. It felt quite like we where baby sitting him but I would not risk leaving him al alone, and find out that he decided to actually step out.

3 months passed and he finally got some of his former personality back. He tried to escape this cruel world some more times, but luckily we were on time to get him out of the dark hole.

After a couple of more weeks, he was able to move on completely. He had forgotten about her and was now actually better than ever. Or so it seemed at least to me and the other members.

Until new years evening. There was a big party by a old friend of us and everyone came, even Ji-yong. We planned that we were going together to the party and leave together too.

But the leaving part changed...

Ji-yong's pov:

After the guys and I arrived we separate ways. I looked around to find Diva some where, eventually I spotted her sitting on a couch al alone. We spent the night together, because we both did not quit want to talk to anybody else.

Out of nowhere Chae-rin joined us. She had the same problem as Diva and I. Whe talked about live the entire night and did not party at al, or drink.

We just sad there, sitting the time out. I was absurfing what there was al going on at the party. Until my eyes met with a particular face that I knew. He was dancing together with a girl. I could not see her face, but new who it was just be her body language. My face slowly turned said and I guess my friends noticed.

Diva: " Yo Ji-yong, your oke?"

Ji-yong: "Ah yes." I responded as quickly as I could trying to let this conversation end as fast as possible. I turned my head away from the awful site and continued having fun with Diva and Cl.

At exactly 0.00 o'clock everybody stood ready to start the new year. Afther a long time of selebrating whit my friends, I whent outside again to take a smoke.

One became two and two became three. I stood there for a very long time, just enjoying the fireworks and cold breeze.

Sometimes people came standing by me to smoke too. Eventually one you're already past.

After the entire break up thing I started smoking again, this time even worse than before. In the meantime I found out that I also like the taste of alcohol and drugs, but with that I can still easily cut down, I even got into terapie... again.

I didn't notice that some one joined me, This is already the fourth person. These past few weeks I only enjoy my own thoughts, to the point that it creeps me out.

"Hey..." The person next to me said.

She got me by surprise. I looked who it was and whas not found surprised. I actually got a little pised of.

"Hello Jennie, what do you want!" I spat out clearly irritated by her presence, and she clearly new that.

"I understand that you don't want anything to do with me anymore, but please just let me explain my actions."

I took a deep sigh and casualy answered her with no emotions. "5 minutes, not more." She kinda looked happy by my answer.

"Oke, so when you where in the hospital I bumped into Kai. He was quit nice and all and whe had a great friendship. But eventually he got feelings or something for me."

"Hmm." I said in between some of her sentences, acting like I didn't care at all. But it meant alot to me... to hear all of this coming out of her mouth.

"And after going on a date he took me to his place and there he tried to get me into bed with him... but O-op- Ji-yong there happened nothing that night or any other time. I rejected him."

"Ahh so what I saw inside the house where just two people that are casual drowning for echoters love just dancing together like it's nothing..., right?"

"No absolutely not, we're just friends! Why cant you just understand that!" She said shouting towards me in rage while she became to stand right in front of me, trying to be intimidating or something. I really wanted to laugh at her but I stayed cool.

"Whatever." I said casually, I could notice that she didn't like my uninterested way of speaking.

She did not now what she could say else, so it stays quit between us. I just kept on smiling and leaning against the wall like it was nothing.

"What do you want to achieve by coming out here." I said monotonous.

"Just making things clear for you." She was on the point of leaving, back faced towards me. She said as last something very quite. Almost unhearable for me true the fireworks.

"For some reason I really hoped we could get back together. But that's lost hope I guess. I truly loved you. Because the man that i loved is long lost!" And then she left. It was hard to hear her but not impossible. Wow in this rate I need to go to my therapist 2 times a day.

This night took place on the 1st of january 2014. It is now 2017 and I am again on another solo tour. I have been very busy these past 3 years. I have opened my one cafe in 2015 and build a hotel that I have gifted to my parents.

I did not have that much of luke in my love life. Even do Jennie and Kai are still secretly dating as I now to the day of today at least. I know for sure that they are gone confirm it to the public soon.

But I don't really care anymore. As I like to look at my past it was just the right person at the wrong time. Maybe we while meat again, one day...

. . .

And so we have come to a end of this story. I truly want to thank all of you that sticked around.

I am not quite satisfied with the end results, so I am probably gone make a book 2 of this fanfiction so stay tuned for that. I am gone reeddit everything like: making all the chapters longer, more action, better explanations. Al that kind of stuff. After I will be done with that I am gone stars book 2.

1406 woorden