Scared to lose it all.

Ji-yongs pov:

It was 3 am in the night. I woke up by some sound in my living room. I slowly got out of bed. I still had my normal clothes on. I guess I fell asleep.

I walked towards the door that connected my bedroom and living room. I slowly opened that door with shaking hands. I was scared that I wasn't alone in my one house. That someone maybe had broken in my home.

For a second I didn't think about it all, but about the beautiful and elegant girl I fell for. I imagined her laying down on my bed asleep. And that thing in my living room still making noises. What if it... was here to kill... me. Than I would take her with me. Than there would be blood on my hands while I didn't even do anything. I would never want anything like that to happen.

I needed to fight. Fight for my loved ones. Fight for my life. For everything. I opened the door afraid of what may be on the other side. Afraid to never see that beautiful long black hair again, those beautiful eyes, that beautiful smile that makes my day. Afraid to lose it ale. But I took the risk and went out of my room.

It was pitch black. Except for a little light in the kitchen. I didn't see much but I started to walk towards it. Then I heard voices. Two voices to be specific. They were talking together. It sounded like they were arguing. I didn't hear it good so I went a little closer. I was trembling, scared but tried to stay cool.

I turned my head over the corner. Looking straight ate the two men. They didn't notice that I was there. I tried to look where my phone was so I cold call the policy. Even so I already new that it would be too late. Because by the time they would arrive here I already would be dead or the thieves took a run for it with all my stuff.

But I tried. I didn't know anything else to do in this situation. I never been roped bevore. So I looked around. I spotted my phone and tried to walk as silently as possible towards it.

I managed to get it. Just to be safe, I put my phone on the lowest volume and typed in the police number. While doing that, I saw the text from jennie. for some reason it cooled me down. A couple of minutes went by but then a police man picked up.

Police officer: "Hello with the police, what's your emergency?"

I answered him in a whisper. " I-I think i'm being robbed."

Police officer: " What makes you think that sir?"

Ji-yong: " Well maybe there are two men in my kitchen grabbing my stuff and putting it in a back. Thats why I think that."

Police oficer: " Oke. Can you tell me where you are and how close you are to the robbers."

Ji-yong: " Seoul's affluent Hannam-dong district. And i'm actually very close to them."

While I sad that I accidentally knocked something one. It fell and made a hard noise. It surprised me. But not only me. I heard the thieves talk again this time audible for me.

3 persons pov:

thief 1: "Stop! I heard something."

Thief 2: " Whel maybe you sold check it out then he."

Thief 1: " Why do I need to do that. Hey you can go to."

Thief 2: " Ugh just go already."

Thief 1: " Tsk fine."

The thief went into the living room. In the meantime Ji-yong had put the phone one speaker and prepared himself.

He hides behind a door waiting for the thief to stand close enove to him. When the thief faced Ji-yong with his back. He took his chance. He attacks him from behind and puts his hand roughly one the thief's mouth to avoid him from shouting or breathing. He was struggling to get out of the strong grip of Ji-yong but it was to hard. After a while he passed out due to lack of oxygen. Ji-yong puted him gently down. He rushed towards his phone.

Ji-yong: " Oke so I put one of the thief's to ehmm... sleep. What's now. There's still one more thief?"

Police officer: " Oke good job. You're oke?"

Ji-yong: " yea..."

While he said that he heard someone behind him. He wanted to turn around but whas hit in the head by something sharp.

"Yea very oke." The second thief said sarcastic. But karma came to take its chances very quick. The police came in immediately after Ji-yong passed out. They arrested the thief that was still conscious and the other one was brother to the hospital just like Ji-yong.

They needed to be very quickly because Ji-yong would otherwise die of blood loss. He was hit in the head with a bottle of glass. It made a big wound that was bleeding like crazy. The tried to be as fast as they possible could. They were able to get him in surgery luckily. But they couldn't promise whether he would survive or die.

Hello author here again you probably hate me for this kind of chapter. But yeah im not gone chance it so life with it.

I'm not completely happy with the end results of this, but I put a lot of time and effort in it so please don't hate. I hope you understand that. Have a nice day/night.

938 woorden