God dammit don't leave me!

3de person's pov:

"Come on then pretty boy." Those words really turned G dragon on. He happily accepted the challenge.

They brutally wrestle for dominance. After a while, Ji-yong was able to turn Jennie beneath him. G dragon kissed Jennie's lips and then onto here neck.

"You look so adorable." He said, whit the brithest smile ever.

"Shut up and kiss me!" Jennie said commanding.

Ji-yong slipped his hands all around her beautiful body and smiled even more with every touch.

"Do you want me?" G dragon asked curiously.

"Yes, I want you now!" Jennie shouted.

G dragon quickly putted a condom on and smirked as he opened her legs. He slides in very gently and watched Jennie's reaction as he continued his way inside. Jennie flinched at first, but soon putted on an erotic face on as she looked at her Ji-yong. G dragon was now all the way in and it felt to good inside of here.

"Should I start moving baby? Does it hurt?" He asked here concerned.

Jennie wrapped her arms around G dragon's neck. "Im fine, dont be so stiff and make me go crazy!"

Ji-yong reached his limit on how adorable Jennie can be before he snapped. G dragon begone to move really fast and rough not thinking about how Jennie felt at the moment, until he came back to reality again.

"Ah, I'm sorry! Am I being to rough?"

"Didn't I say to dominate me? Nothing is too rough for me!"

G dragon blushed and moved inside Jennie faster making the young one moan and paint even louder. G dragon's breath quickened and his pace moved even faster as he hit deeper inside Jennie.

"Oppa it feels so good!" She said loudly.

"I new that this felt good, but dam this one hits the spot." G dragon said outta breath.

G dragon could feel that he was close again and kissed Jennie while still pounding inside of here like crazy. " Oppa I think I-Im close!" She said in between here moans.

"I-Im close too! ahh!" He said whit a loud moan.

"Let's do it together!" Jennie said as she looked into his eyes.

"Ahhh!" G dragon moaned loudly as he came inside Jennie. Jennie did the same and laid her hands on his shoulder as she painted. G dragon pulled out and laid down with Jennie in the bed as they both turned their heads towards each other. Jennie placed one of here hands again on Ji-yong's cheek and stroked it caringly, while he closed his eyes. Then she noticed a big scare on his arm, did he do that to himself?

She didn't think much of it and crawled into Ji-yong's arms. They fell asleep like that, accompanied by each other's warmth and love.

Taeyang's pov:

I woke up by the treble sound of my alarm ringing into my ears. I putted it out and remembered that I was free today, and that yesterday Ji-yong came back home from his tour. I planned to visit him this morning, but waking up early was not what I wished.

When I finally arrived at his house and opened the door I was shocked. It was too quite. G dragon is absolut the opposite of that.

Out of reflex I immediately walked over towards his bedroom, but found to be surprised by two people sleeping like baby goats, wrapped into each other. I guess he already had good company last night.

I thought it would be for the best if I would just leave the two lovers alone, and go home. So I left the room, headed for the door and opened it.

When I did that it busted open. I was in total shock. It was kicked open by someone, I didn't recognize this person but dam he had muscles. I know for certain that the loud sounds awakened the two lovers next room.