Why the hell would he give me a necklace?

Jennie's pov:

After I had that dinner with Jisoo I felt relieved. It was nice to let my thoughts out, and somebody actually listening and understanding you.

Most of the time I did that with my mother. But this year I wasn't able to speak to my family that often. I missed them a lot. My mother always gave me advice after I did something stupid, and my dad would make fun of me in a pleasant way.

They really were good parents for me. It was sad to not have any siblings but through time I grow closer to Lisa. We always liked to joke around with each other. She became something like a sister to me.

I was planning on taking a day off, and surprise my mother and father by coming by. They would love the gesture, and I would be able to tell them everything. We surely loved to share the dramas that happened in our daily lives.

24 days still left till he would come home. I couldn't wait anymore. I was so excited to see him again. I hoop that he is too.

It was the next day already. The time was flying. This morning I met Jisoo, she told me everything about last night's event with Kai. I was confused by this, what does he want from me this time.

When work was done me and Jisoo went back to the shared house. We were excited to see what was in the mystery box.

We started to take it very serious when I cutted it open. We both were surprised by what was inside.

A necklace!

Why would he give me a necklace? Jisoo and I were both very stuned. We had expected something really different.

Jisoo: " Wow what a waste of time."

Jennie: " Yeah, it sure is." I placed the necklace in my little box of jewelry and went to lay down on my bed. I was a little disappointed, but thought it was a nice gesture. I stayed the night there. I was excited to surprise my parents the next day.

When I woke up I didn't have to rush for work. I could just do everything on ease.

After I finished my morning routine, I grabbed my phone and left towards my parents house. They only lived an hour away from me, so I got there quickly.

Eventually I arrived. I ringed the doorbell and after a couple of minutes somebody opened it. My mother stood there staring at me like she just saw a ghost, but that expression changed quickly.

She embraced me immediately, as tight as she could and started sobbing. It had almost been a year of not seeing each other.

Jennie's mother: " I'm so relieved that you are finally home, my little Jennie."

We stood there in the front yard hugging each other for dear life. Eventually I couldn't help it and joined my mother with crying.

It was nice to see her again. After a while we stopped crying our eyes out and went inside. She told me that my dad was still working and couldn't be here.

We chatted for a while. Until my mother asked me the question she always likes to ask me.

Jennie's mother: " So Jennie, do you have a eye on someone? Maybe from work or a old friend."

I am truly disgusted by this chapter. I had so much trouble with it. It was like an elephant stood on my throat while I needed to give a speech. But yeh my excuses. Have a nice day/night.

600 woorden