Nine days left.

Jennie's pov:

Jennie's mother: " So Jennie, do you have a eye on someone? Maybe from work or a old friend."

Jennie: " Every time I come you ask me the same question, and every time I have the same answer... well except for this time. Yes mama I do have developed some feelings for a special someone."

Jennie's mother: " O god, I am so happy for you. May I ask the man's name?"

Jennie: " His name is Kwon Ji-yong, but you probably know him by his stage name: G dragon."

Jennie's mother: " Omg Jennie you pulled a rich bitch, damn girl. You now I love his songs, you need to introduce him to me some day."

Jennie: " Yes mama I will."

After some more time talking together I took my leave. It was truly delightful to have spoken to her. It was a little sad that my dad wasn't able to be there, but then I have the next time another excuse for coming by.

The days went by very slow, it was almost time for Oppa to come back home. I still text him every day. And some times I had luke that he said something back. It truly felt nice to know that he was oké.

Every day was the same: waking up, going to work, going back home and sleep again. There was not quit much fun in it at all.

Most of the time that I was bored, I started texting Oppa, even if I would not get a message back, I kept on doing it. Eventually it became a habit.

At the moment I was doing some stupid paperwork. It was boring, so I decided to text him after all.

Jennie: " Hay Oppa, I am doing some paperwork so I will just quit with them for a couple off minute and text you. Even if I will not get a message back, but that doesn't matter anyways.

My days are getting longer, and way more boring without you here. Of course I have the company of my friends, but I still miss the stupid, funny conversations that we shared.

I hoop that you are doing well, and have more fun than I do. You where last week in Singapore right? Where will you give your last concert. There are still 9 days left till we would be able to see eachother again, I can't wait any longer. Well have a nice day Oppa."

I sended the text and proceed to go further with my assignments. When I finish them I went to the library. I liked that it was not that crowded there.

After that I went home. I liked that I could go to Oppa's house, and be alone for once. That place just became my home.

Ji-yong's pov:

At the moment I was rehearsing my performance for next weeks show. My friend Chae-rin would come by tonight because she was performing a show her self near bye.

Dara had to leave a couple of weeks ago. In al that time I felt really lonely, but I deserve it. Because I truly was a dick, aspeasualy against her. I felt really guilty for my behavior.

Some times I still grabbed my book and find a quit place to stard writing in peace. All this time I did that, oures went by. Eventually when I disappeared the staff immediately knew what I was doing and where I would be.

I was able to make some fun my self now. But it is really different, being on a tour without my fellow band members or anyone that you now and love.

Meneger: " Oke Ji-yong shall we take a break?" My manager said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Ji-yong: " Yes that would be delightful." I went back stage in a hurry. I'm glad that this tour is almost done, and then I would be able to finally go home.

I sat down some where quit and started to write again. I was 15 minutes in, and my phone started to go off. It probably was a message from Jennie. I open the text quickly and readed it excitedly.

These texts really made my days on the tour. She helped me true it all without even knowing it. After I read her text I wanted to respond, but my manager needed to ruin my plans.

Menager: " Hey Ji-yong we are gonna start again, break is over."

I nodded and went back to work, forgetting al about her message. By every minute I started to get more excited for Chae-rin to come over.

Her and I could be like four hands on one stomach, but if one of us was not looking, the other would take advantage of it. We loved to joke around, aspeasualy with each other.

One more hour left and I would be able to see her again. It would fresh me up a little bit to have a friend around again. I looked forward to it.

Hay, so you guys needed to wait a long time for this chapter, my excuses.

I am not in the best mood, because my uncle just died in a car accident. I was not that close to him but it still hurts. Well I hope you guys have a better day/night than I do, goodbye.

896 woorden