Dara shut the fuck up!

Ji-yong's pov:

It was the seventh of june that means that I am right now already on the fourth mount of the tour. I just finished a performance in Thailand and was in my hotel doing completely nothing.

Before I went on the tour, I bought a book. And I took it with me to everywhere I went. In the plane, towards the reastaurand, literally everywhere. I wrote a lot of shit in it too.

I was sitting on my balcony. With that same book in my right hand, and in my left on a cigarette. But today I wasn't able to get the words right onto the paper. Then Sandara park came inside my hotel room. (She is a friend of Ji-yong. Well none as Dara. She is in the band 2NE1.)

Dara: " Hay Drag come on out, dinners ready. We are all waiting for you." I heard her scream at me. She walked towards where I was sitting, and sat next to me.

Dara: " Why do you always have that book with you? Don't you get bored of it?"

Ji-yong: " No why would I? And ectualy what would you care. You little curius cild."

Dara: " Agh who are you calling a child. You are the baby here... Hey are you today not able to write something? Did your lake of inspiration die or something."

Ji-yong: " Very funny Dara. Come on let's go downstairs." I put my cigarette out, grabbed a bag and put the book in it and proceeded to walked towards the door. Dara went after me.

We walked in the halways of the hotel in compleet silance. Evantualy Dara spoke.

Dara: " Sirius Drag why can't you ever smile again. These past few months are like the happy Kwon Ji-yong that everyone knows is underground in a grave. I miss him.

It's like there is no happiness in you anymore. Are you maybe depressed? Or do you miss being home? No you miss someone at home don't you."

Ji-yong: " Dara shut the fuck up, I am not depressed I'm just thinking, let me be."

Dara: " Your thinking already for four months now jesus for how long do you want to keep it going. Drag I miss you, your smile, your silly jokes and I am not the only one.

You know you can't keep living like this forever. At least try to smile. Or did your muscles in your face die just like your hart.

Its like the only thing you care about is that stupid book of yours and cigarettes. But fine in the end you're the only one that needs to live with yourself forever. Good luke."

Right when she ended that sentence we arrived at the table. She whispered on last thing to me before she sat down." I atleas miss you."

Everything she said hunted me the entire night. Her words kept on repeating. Because of that, I didn't talk a single word at the table.

Everyone was having conversations and then there was me. Completely quiet.

Dara noticed this and just got more angrier with me. I was a little bit in a gaze but here dead stare got me out off it. I must admit I was scared off this crazy woman.

We looked each other dead in the eyes. I couldn't handle it anymore so I excused myself and left towards my room.

Stupid Dara. Why does she always needs to boss me around. I am not depressed pfft what the hell is she talking about. What a bitch.

I was just full of rage. After a while I cool myself down and laid down on my bed with a cigarette in my mouth. Trying to think of something else.

But every single time her words and actions popped up in my head. That night I made a deal with myself.

" The next two following months you are going to stop thinking about the girl that's in Korea and start being your cherry self again."

Hay, so I quit tought that this chapther was oke I hoop I am not the onley on thats thinking that. So yeh thats that bye bye.

700 woorden