Good night.

3 persons pov:

After a while of laying down together and talking about life, Ji-yong chose to stand up. Jennie was said that he left, but stood up too.

Ji-yong: " Hey Jenn it's getting quite late, you can stay hear if you want and otherwise I can bring you home."

Jennie: " I think im gone stay here if thats oké with you. Otherwise i'm gone by thrown at white cupcakes by Lisa."

Ji-yong and Jennie both started to laugh.

Ji-yong: " Oke you can sleep on my bed if you want to and I will sleep on the couch."

Jennie: " Thanks." She gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek as a good night and went to Oppa's bedroom.

Ji-yong grabbed a blanket and pillow for himself and puted something more comfortable on. After that he laid down. He grabbed his phone and start to go past all the useless messages that he got from people.

In the mean time Jennie was doing exactly the same but in Oppa's bed. Eventually she got bored of it and went too him for company.

She walked inside the living room and saw that Oppa was still awake. He was laying on his back and was not able to see Jennie from his angle.

Jennie walked slowly towards him. Ji-yong was surprised by her sudden company. Then she laid down on top of him.

Ji-yong: " Hey, can't sleep?"

Jennie: " Yah plus I'm bored."

Ji-yong: " Then go do something to kill your boredom."

Jennie: " I wanna do something together with you if that's oké?"

Ji-yong: " Yeah sure what you wanna do?"

Jennie: " Hmm, lets play a game or something."

Ji-yong: " Sure, I have some card games laying around here. We can play that."

Jennie responded with an excitedly yes. She let Ji-yong grab the games. After a really long time af playing them together they both started to feel tired.

Jennie: " Hey Oppa it's getting late shall we go to sleep?"

Ji-yong: " Yeah that's fine."

Jennie: " C-can you come sleep by me please."

Ji-yong: " Uhmm yeah oké."

Jennie: " Thanks"

Ji-yong: " No problem."

They both went towards Ji-yong's bed and laid down. Ji-yong held here fast like it was the last time that he would get the chance. And maybe it would be their last. He got a little anxious about that. He didn't want to leave. Especially now that they are going the good way.

Jennie already left the world of the awaken and was sleeping so peacefully inside Ji-yong's arms. It was truly cute to see. But Ji-yong was overthinking quite much everything.

Then he noticed the cute furneble little girl that had falen asleep right onto his arm. Ji-yong's stomach did a loop of joy. He really started to get butterflies. But eventually he followed Jennie along the way to dream land.

They both were truly happy that they met that day by the elevator. Even true there ups and downs they still managed to stay in contact. So Ji-yong had hoop that after he would come back from the tour, they will continue being friends. And maybe a little bit more than that.

Yahhh again nieuw chapter. Little short but that doesn't mather. Like all the previous chapter my most written sentic: I have nothing to say. Well goodbye.

570 woorden