Too many walls up.

3 persons pov:

It took 5 hours to organize the video parts. Ji-yong and Jennie were very good at working together as like they did it already for years. They took everything very seriously and at the same time totally not. They had lots of fun together. Shared a lot of smiles too. The boss was there to. He was quite surprised by how well they could work together.

Boss: " He ji-yong did you already know each other."

Jj-yong: " No we met yesterday." While he said that Jennie looked surprised at him. Because that was a lie. They already knew each other before Ji-yong needed to choose someone for the video.

Jennie: " Bu..."

Ji-yong poked her gentle in her stomach, so she won't speak the truth. He didn't want her to say it because there boss may think that Ji-yong was prejudiced.

After about 1 hour making the schedule for the next day they all went home. Ji-yong brought Jennie tho here managers car. They said there goodbye's and both went their separate ways.

A whole week went by and it was the last day on set. The final clip was filmed and everyone was happy with the end result. After tidying the entire set the crew went out to celebrate their success. Jennie and Ji-yong grow everyday a little closer. The shared a lot of fun moments together.

At the end of the evening, Ji-yong toasted to thank everyone for their hard work and trust in him. One thing he said during his speech caught Jennie's eye. It was about the sentence: " And the beautiful woman that saved the video." While he said that he looked over to Jennie. After those words left his moute he whent on whith his spich.

Jennie got some chils down her spine. Not uncomfortable chills but those tipe of chils that make you feel alive. She didn't understand what Ji-yong was doing to her. One thought was that she might be developing feelings for him. But would it be mutual? She was not sure, Ji-yong made it difficult for her to understand him, what his intentions were and specifically what he was thinking about. Work? A loved one? What was it? He was so in his one world that he didn't notice what was happening around him. He was a mystery.

Jennie was always very good in reading the emotions of people. But when it came to Ji-yong there was nothing and everything at the same time. She got interest in Ji-yong. She wanted to now why she couldn't read him like al the others. She wanted to now why she couldn't read him like al the others. But the more time she spent with him the more she didn't understand him. He had to many whalles up. To many fears but for what? She was seeking to now but she new that the answer wasn't there anymore because... Ji-yong didn't even now it himself.

Author here again. This chapter is a little short, sorry about that, but my dog ​​wants some attention, so I'll end it here. See you in the next chapter bye.

538 woorden