Goodmorning.

3 persons pov:

The two lovers continued to make out. This time without clothes on. They breathed heavily under the curtains. Loving every single thing of each other.

Eventually Ji-yong's hand lowered down towards Jennie's lege. He looked her in the eyes for permission and she gave it to him with all trusted.

Ji-yong slowly prepared her. One finger after the other. It got her sometime to get used to it. Ji-yong was being the entire time very gentle and patient with her.

After a while he pulled his fingers out and grabbed something from his night stand.

In no time they were connected again. So it was a condom that he grabbed after all. Ji-yong started off really slowly but every time he heard Jennie's beautiful voice he couldn't help it.

It wasn't just an amazing feeling for Jennie, The fact that she could share this moment with Ji-yong meant al very much to here. And this was the very first time for here. She trusted it into Ji-yong's hands without one doubt.

Ji-yong was very carefully with her. He knew that this was her very first time, even so she never told him. He never would wish to let go of her.

After their fun activity the two fell asleep. Blessed with this good memory off each other. Blessed with a good goodbye.

The following morning:
Ji-yong's pov:

I woke up in the arms of this beautiful girl. Man I am so lucky. I needed to stand up to go pak my bags for the tour. Before I did that I freshed myself up a bit.

I immediately cleaned my entire house to, so that I would leave it good behind. It took quit a long time but with some muziek I succeed doing everything. I was ready to go now.

Then there came a big guilt over me. I would need to leave that beutiful girl behind. Now I dident whant to go anymore.

I shucked it off of me and whent outside. I putted all my stuff already in the car so I wouldn't need to do that later, and left towards a little cave to get some food for breakfast.

Jennie's pov:

I woke up by the light shining inside the room. I looked beside me and saw that he wasn't there. Then I looked around. It was so empty and clean. All his stuff was gone to.

Did he already left?

No Oppa would say a proper goodbye. Right? I grabbed my phone and looked at the time, 9 am. He needed to leave at 11 am, so he's probably just in the living room or something. ( 9:00 / 11:00.)

I tried to stand up but there came a painful feeling in my beg. Then I remembered what happened yesterday night. I giggled by the thought of it. Then I stood up as quickly as I could.

I didn't want to where the same clothes as yesterday so I grabbed some of Oppa's. I then walked towards the shower. He doesn't care if I would use it right. Oh well fuck it.

I took a warm refreshing shower and puted Oppa's clothes on. They were a little big but suited me good. They smelled like him. He is never gone get these bak.

Then I heard someone come inside the house. It must be him. I walked excitedly towards the livingroom.

Ji-yong: " Hey beauty, I got us some food." He walked towards me and gave me a cute little kiss on the cheek. " Are that my clothes?"

Jennie: " Nope they are mine now."

Ji-yong giggled at the infinitive of cutenis from this girl.

Ji-yong: " You can have them. It's a gift, and they suit you way better than by me."

Jennie: " Aaaa thank you." I started to stand on my toes so I cold give him a kiss.

After that we started to eat the food that the got us. He really is the nicest person ever. After that we spent our last couple of hours together before we needed to leave.

When it was time for him to go we went down stairs. We stepped inside the car to go towards the company's building. I still had work to do so I could get a lift from him all the way towards the building.

When we arrived there, we unfortunately need to say our goodbyes.

Ji-yong: " Here take this spare key's of my house. I trust you for taking care of it. You can stay there for as long as you want to. Only if you want to of course. O but leave it a little clean oké."

Jennie: " Thank you Oppa. It would be nice to not always need to sleep with my crazy roommates." He putted the key's inside of my hand and gave me a hug.

Ji-yong: " This is goodbye Jenn, for now."

Jennie: " Yes goodbye Oppa, stay safe."

Whit that I broke the hug and started to walk away. I stopped on last time to looked at the beautiful boy. It was painful to leave, but I turned around and started to walk away again.

"Goodbye... Oppa."

Hayyy! Me again yeah yeah little boring chapter. But its not vakation anymore so, I will not update that much any longer. I hate school.

So fare for everyone that actually is reading this story thank you. It means a lot to me and for now have a nice day/night.

925 woorden