Longe time no speak.

3 persons pov:

The song and the video clip had been published. It god a lot of love and attention from people.

A entire month went by. Jennie and Ji-yong had zero contact after the song was out. Ji-yong had no time off and was constantly working. Jennie was busy getting in the competitions for Blackpink. But she got more popular true the weeks. She was busier than ever. Every day was fully planned.

Jennie was right now in the studio with the other girls that where deputing for Blackpink too. (The girls are those from the last chapters: Lisa, Jisoo and Rose. They debut for Blackpink, just like Jennie.)

Ji-yong felt lonely. Empty inside like he was missing something or someone. Him and Jennie hadn't seen each other for a long time. So he thought that maybe they could hang out again. He decided to text her. He was a little scared if she after all still wanted to be friends whit him. But he took the risk.

Ji-yongs pov:

Ji-yong: " Hi how are you doing, I saw on the news that you are going to try geting in the band Blackpink. Im very happy for you." (Sent at 15:56 / 3:56pm.) That was oke right? Right? Why am I so nervous? Come on focus on something else.

While you guessed it I didn't succeed in that.

Ji-yong: "Maybe we can hang out again sometime?" (Sent at 16:05 / 4:05pm.) Did that sound to desperate. No right. Nehh that didn't. Or did it?

I got up and grabbed a drink. Usually she wold answer right away but this time she didn't. I got more nervous and started questioning my self. Did I do something wrong? Or am I just a burden to her? While let's not assume the worst, she's probably very busy.

I tried to wait but my patience isn't that great so I just sent a final massage and put my phone on silent. I tried to think about something else. I didn't succeed in that too so I decided to just lay down on my bed and watch a movie. I need to do something on my free day after al right.

After 30 minutes in the movie I become to feel very tired. And white in a couple of seconds I fell asleep. I didn't notice that my phone went off like crazy.

Jennie's pov:

I just got home. I immediately went to my charger. The battery of my phone died true the day. I had waited an entire mount for a message from Oppa. But it never came. I didn't want to sound desperate for his company so every time I wanted too sent a message I just cancelled it. I must admit I did feel lonely... Do you now that feeling that your missing something but you cant reach it? While I do feel that, an entire mount already! Ugh I wish I had the confidence too just text him.

When my phone was charges I desperately looked if I had any messages from him and finally I did. I jumped a hole in the ceiling of happiness. Actually I don't know why I was so desperate for a text from him.

I stopped jumping like a 9 year old kid and set down on my bed. I wanted to read his text in full concentration and peace.

Ji-yong: " Hi how are you doing, I saw on the news that you are going to try geting in the band Blackpink. Im very happy for you."

Ji-yong: "Maybe we can hang out again sometime?"

Ji-yong: " We'll... have a nice day Jenn take care."

I was speech less he actually still wanted to see me. I almost jumped another hole in the ceiling but I got interrupted by Jisoo walking into my room.

Jisoo: " Wowee you look suspiciously happy. What happend?" She asked curiously.

I answered with a quick "Nothing"

Jisoo: " That kind of a big smile means not nothing girl but fine if you dont want to say it. Than I while respect that." I always admired how respectful she is.

Jennie: " Thanks Jis you now that you're the best right."

Jisoo: " Yeh yeh I now. But enough about that, dinner is ready so come one" I answered her with a "Oke" and she left towards the living room. I went after her forgetting totally too react to opa's message. Until I remembered again. I run back to my room to go get my phone and sent a quick message to him in all excitement...

Jennie: " Thanks and of course I want to hangout with you again. What about tomorrow at 6. (18:00 / 6pm.) Mayby whe can go get some dinner together? Have a nice night Oppa."

Hi arthur here AGAIN so this chapter is oke. And there needs to be an end somewhere so yeah see you bye. Till next one.

833 woorden