I am such a crybaby.

Ji-yong's pov:

Luckily the entire tour was finally done. After the last concert I got back to the hotel. I was not able to sleep so I decided to start packing all my stuff already for nexts days flight.

I was unexpectedly quick clear white dumping everything in my suitcases. Second time of trying to fall asleep unfortunately failed too.

So I decided to make myself tired by watching board dump documents about animals. Failed! Doing my neals for the first time in mounts because I finally have time for it. Failed to make me sleepie too. I even did a workout routine but as all the others attempts it failed too.

I'm probably gonna regret doing something physical tomorrow, but at the moment it was a good idea. Sadly I didn't reach my ghoul. So I just gave up on sleeping and took my little book out again.

I spended that night for the rest on some stupid riddles that I wrote down. Finally it was time for me to go to the airport. I throw my clothes on, grabbed some jewelry and tied my shoelaces.

While I was doing that, one of my bracelets snapped all over the floor. Ahh man that one was my favorite, and it's now like uhmm VERY dead!

After I cleaned al the broken pieces, I grabbed my jacket, suitcases and sunglasses to head towards the Exit. On my way there I came by a mirror. I took a quick glance at myself and was left in shock.

I looked terrible! While not my outfit that's too stunning for words, even so I am going towards a airport but like come on you need a little fasion in live.

No but I am talking about the big dark circles under my eyes and ghost white skin. God dammit I would need to fresh up before I am gone see Jennie.

But not only my face and skin looked terrible, what the heck happened to my hair! It looks like goddamn microwaved noodles that are over the date.

I need to fix this now when I still can. I grabbed a cap outta my bag, and hidded my hair and face whit it.

When I finally arrived after a hour of riding, I was two and a half hours too early. I experienced through the years that you really need to be at least one and a half hours on time at the airport before your flight gates are even opened.

Eventually after going through all the scans I got by some shops. I always liked to look around here. Lukaly because nobody could see my face they didn't know it was actually me.

I came bye some kind of juwelier shop, and went inside because maybe they have a good replacement for the bracelet that just decided to leave me all alone in this terrible lonely world. Curse you goddamn bitch.

Sadly I couldn't find anything for myself, but I found something maybe even better. A little gift for Jennie, I think that she would like that. It's better than nothing right.

After setting the time out for what seemed like my entire lifespan, I finally could get on board of the plane. After like 5 hours of flying I finally was home.

I quickly grabbed all my stuff and went outside the airport looking for Jennie. For some reason she wasn't there. I tried calling and texting but eventually I gave up.

I guess she forgot about me, so I was not important to her after all. I decided to take a cab back home. When I arrived home there was nobody. Not my mother nor anyone of my friends.

I feel actually really lonely right now, did I forgot to tell them that today I would come home. Or was I just a nobody that had fake friends and a mother and father that couldn't care less.

I putted down all my stuff and started to investigate my house looking for traces from Jennie. She left all her stuff here so I guess she's just working and her meating leaked out or something like that. That's at least what I hoop.