A text from my Oppa.

Ji-yongs pov:

After I made that deal with my self I fell asleep. After a couple of hours I woke up again, just past midnight.

After killing time for an eternity, it finally was so far for my second concert. In al that time I didn't leave my room. On my way towards there I didn't took my book with me. And I didn't see Dara too. Maybe that was for the best.

It was the first time in four months that I didn't took the book with me. It felt pretty nice to be honest. Finally it was empathie in my head.

Before I new it was I on the stage singing in front of 20.000 people. It felt amazing just being able to bring people the beauty of music.

They sounded happy. And there happienis made me happy. After that night I changed. I didn't sit down 24/7 to write in my book anymore. Dara looked surprised but happy that I was becoming my silly self again.

But still I must admit there were a couple of people that I really missed. For example my mother, my fellow band members and that beautiful girl that was always standing by my side.

It would feel good if i would walk of off that plane and just be home. With all those amazing people around me again.

Two months, two whole months i still need to. With how things are now going I would be able to live true it.

With Jennie again:

It was amazing irritating, because the company where I am training, wants to start the competitions already tomorrow except for over two weeks.

That made a huge impact on my preparation for it. These competitions where for the official members of Blackpink.

They planned on making the band with seven members. Every day I worked my but off, but in the end there came no one out of the competitions.

It was so frustrating. And another annoying thing was that I developed an injury, while practising my performance. I did a move wrong and because of that I lacerated my knee.

The nurses said that it would slowly fade away but I would need to have patients. With as effect that I needed to walk around with crutches for a while.

But luckily I only need to wait one more mount till he would come back to Korea. I was curious how my body would react to him after the conflict with Kai.

Would I be very scared, or would I run towards him, embraze him and never let go.

I was anxious for his reaction. Maybe he forgot all about me. Or even worse found someone else, a replacement.

I was lying on Oppa's bed, overthinking everything about our relation. I missed the way he looked at me, his smile that can never fate away, the way he smells. Sadly enough was his smell fading away off his clothes.

I wish he could be able to text me back. Every morning and night I send him a text. One time it's just a simple good morning and the other time it is so long that I can write an entire book with it.

Every time I see that the messages has reached him, and he read them, but why did he never answer. Because of that I begin to feel even more insecure.

So I didn't send him a goodnight text. The next following morning nether. And around that afternoon I received a text.

A text from my Oppa.

Hellowa so yeah I am not proud of this chapter at all. It actually disgusts me, mainly because my brain died while writing this. So my excuses for this shity part. Have a nice day/night.

633 woorden