Welcome home!

Jennie's pov:

" Hello Jennie Kim it's been a while..."

I looked at his face and was disgusted by what I saw. I tried to walk past him but he got in the way.

Jennie: " Kai didn't you promise to never bother me again. And if so then you are a liar. So get out of the way!" I said to him in a chill tone, trying not to let my emotions get the best of me.

I really didn't want to make a scene. After I said that I didn't look up at his face. So I don't know how he actually reacted to my harsh words.

He started to walk away, by this sudden movement I flinch a bit. So I was still scared of him huh. Lukaly now the way to freedom from this day was right infront of me. THE DOOR!!!

I left in a big hurry. Trying to still be a little bit on time. Even do it had no juice anymore. While I was running towards Oppa's house I quickly looked at my phone.

5 missed calls, and 4 messages from him. I started to read them as fast as I could.

" Hey Jenn where are you?"

" I think your a little late girl.🤭"

" Are you oké, do I need to pick you up somewhere?"

" Oké babe I'm just gonna be at my place, I hope I will see you soon. Stay safe."

O god I made him wait for so long, I really feel guilty. Those stupid people, I swear one day I'm gonna kill all of them.

I arrived at the building of his place, and quickly went in. I tried to get in the elevator but it took to much time to get down to the floor where I was. So I took the stairs.

Worst decision of my life!

His phenthous was on the achte floor. I am never gone do this again. After a lot of sweat and tears I finally arrived at the right floor.

I took a minute to catch my breath, and started to walk through the hall, towards his apartment.

There I stood with the keys in my hand that Oppa had trusted me with, nervous and scared to open the door.

How would he react, would he be happy to see me?, Angry because I'm late?, sad because I couldn't be there at the airport to pick him up? How would it al go.

I was freaking out a little bit. When I would open this door do I need to immediately hug him, kiss him, be happy to see him? What do I need to do.

Eventually I took my hand away from the door, and just stood there, like a god dam pussy. Of course Oppa likes my vegina but come on. What am I so scared of.

Is it because of that incident with Kai that I haven't been the same anymore, aspeasualy towards men.

Even do Mino had helped me trust a little more. He doesn't know what had happened, but for some reason I can feel like he understands. Maybe that is because a lot of staff mistreat the female idols and trainees.

I do not wish to hurt Ji-yong because I may freak out when he would touch me. I now he does it because he loves me and not only wants to have seks with me nor hurt me.

" Hey girl just open the door he has bin waiting for you too long already, don't be scared it's all gone be oké" I heard a old lady say, from next door.

I looked towards where the sound came from and saw that it was Oppa's neighbor. She is literally the nicest person on this entire world.

" Thank you miss Kwong that really helped me to get the courage."

I started to put my keys through the hole again and there it was another open door to freedom, to love, to happiness.

I said my goodbyes to miss Kwong and walked inside. I putted my coat on the rack, and was surprised to see Ji-yong in the hales leaning against the wall. Behind him there was a big light that made him a silhouette.

God dammit he looks more handsome than ever, like a god.

Ji-yong: " So you have finally decided to show up huh. I already thought that you had escaped the country, trying to run away from me." He said in a teasing way.

He slowly walked over to me while speaking those words. I dropped all my stuff and runned at him, embraced him in the tightest hug ever.

He happily returned the gesture but more gentle than I did. This was the most beautiful moment ever, just being able to touch him, smell him, feel the warmth of his body again.

I really missed this feeling. my heart was pounding like crazy. Just so happy and in love. He made me feel safe and appreciated.

He was the only one that saw my potentials, en what I was capable of doing. He didn't saw me as that little trainee that can't do anything except for singing and being pretty all day. No he saw me as the person that I am. as Jennie Kim. And that's what I love so much about him.

The hug had so much passion and love in it from bot sides. It was a really emotional moment for me, that cost me to cry like a little baby in his arms. They felt like a burrito blanket. So comfortable and warm.

We didn't say anything, but that was all right. There was totally no awkwardness. It was just good, totally perfect.

We still loved and cared so much for each other. This really made me feel like I was in a Disney movie.

Why does he after all this time still have so much impact on me. My precious prins Ji-yong.

"I love you."

Hellowa, so sorry for the long wait for this chapter I was with my mind somewhere else.

Guys be happy for my because I have fallen in love my self. With the most handsome boy in the entire world. Omg!

So yeah that's that I hope you guys enjoyed this and I will see you next time, bye.

1059 woorden