Beg like the bitch you are.

Jennie's pov:

Ji-yong: " Do I not get a good morning or goodnight text anymore. That's a waist, I quit liked them."

While I read his text, I was in the studio whit some friends of mine. Outta nowhere I begone to jump happelie like a nine year old.

My friend were quite shocked by my sudden happiness. After a couple of more jumps I just sat down like nothing happened.

I went back on my phone desperately to answer him. By this time my friend thought that I was going nuts.

Jennie: " Wow you are still alive, it's good to hear from you again."

Ji-yong: " Yea yea, I love you too. But I need to go now, otherwise I will not be able to catch my flight on time."

Jennie: " Oke stay save." after I had sent that text he went offline. I was quite shocked by the first couple of words. I love you, he really said it. All my second thoughts went flying out of the door.

Rose: " Uhmm Jenn are you oké?" I didn't notice that I was in a very long daze.

Jennie: " Yeah totally fine." I puted my phone away and started to pay attention again.

Jisoo's pov:

After our meating was over, Jennie and I went towards a restaurant. The two of us hadn't had a talk in a very long time. I was a little worried about her. Lately she has bin true a lot.

I had asked her much about Gd and Kai. She was a very open about everything. It was nice to have a girl talk again after so long.

When we were done with eating we both went our separate ways. She went towards Gd's house and I just went towards the house that we shared together with the other girls.

When I arrived home, I was surprised by an old 'friend' of Jennie. I couldn't believe that this mother fucker had the nerves to show his face around here again.

He stood right in front of the door with some kind of box. I didn't even greet him and shoved him immediately away. I started to grab my keys and open the door.

After I had done that I tried to close it as quick as I could, but he putted his feet between the door to avoid it from closing.

Old 'friend' of Jennie: " I am only here to give this to Jennie. Can you give it to her for me and say that I am still very sorry."

What a asshole thinking that after everything he had done she would still forgive him.

Jisoo: " Kai, get lost. She doesn't want you're apologize." I maybe had said that very cold and rude, but he deserved it.

Kai: " Plies Jisoo." He tried to give me the weird box. " Can you just give her this and tell her that I am sorry... I-I am begging you."

Jisoo: " I would like to see that."

Kai started to get on his knees, and beg me. It must had been so embarrassing for that rich kid. It was enjoyable to see him suffer like this. It is the least that he deserves.

Right then I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and made a picture. Kai looked up at me with so much confusion on his face.

Jisoo: " What, its not like anyone wants to see you. It for good memories, don't bother." I said like the bitch I am. After that I rudely grabbed the box out of his hand.

Jisoo: " Bye Kai." I said very mean. And thrown the door right at his face. I was really born to be so evil against men. I can be so disgusted by some of them.

After that I putted the box on Jennie's bed and made more food, because I was starving even if I just had eaten together with Jenn.

Hello, so yeah here another chapter. I have not quit much to say so I hope you enjoyed it and have a nice day/night.

680 woorden