Who are you?

Jennie's pov:

I woke up. There came a sunbeam right true the window onto my face. I lifted my head up. I guess I fell asleep in the hospital?

I looked over towards Oppa. I couldn't believe my eyes he was awake. I was so happy that I was a little carried away and kinda jumped onto Oppa. It was a big relieve that he was awake. But it was very obvious that he wasn't at his strongest.

Jennie: " Oppa you're finally awake. Are you ok?" I asked desperately for an answer.

Ji-yong: " J-Jenn..."

He tried to talk but didn't have enough strength. Sadly he passed out. I decided to just go home for today. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and left. I informed the doctors that he had woken up and walked outta there.

I went home walking. On my way I bumped into someone. This person was really strong and let me trip over my one feat. He caught me before I fell.

It was really intense when we looked each other straight in the ayes. This kinda remembered me of that one time white Oppa by the elevator. But this person was different and at the same time exactly the same.

Strange man: " Are you gonna stare at me the entire day. I know i'm handsome but girl come on this is creepy."

Yep definitely not the same as Oppa. Man what a show off.

Jennie: " Tsk as if I would look ate trash so long. Is that youre way of apologizing. Because if it is than good luke in life boy." I walked past him angrily. He looked shocked by my reaction but I didn't care about what he would think off me.

Strange man: " Hey! HEY! Miss wait." He expressly stood before me so I couldn't walk away from him." Youre that girl from that band Blackpink right?"

Jennie: " Yes I am sooo?"

Strange man: " Im Kai from Exo nice to meat you. And sorry for bumping into you, and giving you a rude response." He stood there with his hand out for an apology.

I took his apology and wanted to walk further towards my house. But he stopped me again.

Jennie: " Can I just go home please."

Kai: "Can I make it up to you please, maybe we can get some dinner together or something."

Jennie: " You now why not. I don't have anything better to do anyways."

Kai: " Great where do you want to eat."

Jennie: " Surprise me"

He answered with a small "Fine" and walked towards a direction. I just followed him all the way towards the restaurant. On the way there we had a lot of conversations. We came after the fact that we had a lot in common.

It was quite nice to just talk to someone that understand you. I wasn't able to for a long time with Oppa but this Kai gay gives me the same feeling. They have really different personalities but it's quite nice.

When we arrived at the restaurant. It looked quite fancy, I liked it. When we ordered our food and had a lot of fun together. Eventually we left and he brought me home like a gentleman. We had exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes.

I really had a great night. The entire time I didn't think about Oppa. I totally forgot all about him. When I was home I drifted fast to sleep. After I thrown all my stuff some where in a corner.

Oke oke you are gonna hate me for this one for sure, well sorry. Again nothing to say so bye.

610 woorden