That filthy liar.

Jennie's pov:

Out of no where was I able to move again. I got out of my shock. Right there and then I pushed him off of me.

I started to scream at him while pulling my pants up and covering my chest. " You ass hole. You dont treat a woman like that. You pervert, if you would really care about me then you would have notice that I was not feeling save. I hate you. Yes you heard me good, I HATE YOU!"

Whit that I turned my beg on him. One of the biggest mistake I made. He grabbed me from behind and forcefully pushed me against the wall. He started to choke me.

3 persons pov:

Kai: " Where the hell do you think you're going. I am gonna end what I started here. Stop playing so hard to get with me Jennie. You know you love me, not hate me."

Jennie: " Y-you sick b-basterd. I hate... you. D-dont treat a women lik-e that. P-pedo. L-l-let me go."

Kai was snapped out of his gaze and immediately let Jennie go. She fell to the ground. Eyes full of tears, gasping heavily for ear.

Kai: " I-Im so sorry Jennie, I-I di... didn't know that you actually didn't like it, are you oké."

He leaned down to the same level as Jennie. He reached out his hand to comfort her, but she snapped it away. Terrified to be touched by his disgusting hands.

Jennie: " D-dont ever come near me again. You understand, we are over. This entire night was a... m-mistake. Meeting you in the first place was a mistake."

Whit that she left as fast as she could. It was really late and it rainded outside. The house that was closest by was the one she shared with her band members. So she quickly ran towards there.

Scared that Kai maybe would go after her. That filthy liar. Pretending to be very nice and then trying to get her in bed.

That is something Ji-yong would never do. It al was a mistake. Falling in love, trusting a stranger. She couldn't handle it any longer.

She got very dizzy. Lukaly she just arrived by the house. Quickly she walked inside. She closed the door behind her fast and fell down on her knees, crying her eyes out.

Lisa's pov:

I was till late at night playing some games because I couldn't fall asleep. Then I heard the front door open. Is it Jennie? Probably, I walked out of my room, and turned my head around the corner.

Lisa: " J-Jennie... omg." I quickly walked towards her, and immediately embraced her.

Lisa: " Jenn what happened, are you oké?"

She didn't answer to my question and just cried in my arms. I thought that she maybe needed to let it all out, so I just said there on the floor with her. After a while she started to talk very softly.

Jennie: " I-I made a mistake. I genuinely thought that he was a nice p-person b-but-h... he isn't."

Whit that she starded to continue crying. About who is she talking? It must by G dragon. That ashole! But he doesn't look like the person to do something mean to somebody else.

Lisa: " Jennie I promise I'm gonna find that bitch and kill him with my bare hands. I will ruïn his pretty face and that pretty voice of his."

I broke the hug and brought her to her room. I helped her to get ready for bed too.

Jennie: " Lisa c-can you stay with me please?"

Lisa: " Of course Jenn I am here for you. You don't need to explain anything to me. You now I love you. You're my best friend after all."

Jennie: " I-I love you too Liss, and thank you for always being by my side no matter w-what happens."

Whit that we fell asleep. I felt truly sorry for her. Why would someone be so mean. I really thought that the one and only G dragon would have some more respect. But that was a mistake. And I am not the only one that fell for his acting skills.

Hay me again I hope you liked this chapter, I think it is oké. Its not my best work but it's fine. My excuses for not uploading. I had a lot of homework and tests. Well have a nice day/night.

754 woorden