Omg your neck.

Jennie's pov:

I woke up luckily in my one room. Then I saw that Lisa was right next to me. Thank god she's here.

I tried remembering everything of yesterday's evening. It was terrible. Why would someone do such ting?

Lisa: " Good morning Jenn, how are you doing?"

Jennie: " Omg Lisa you scared the living shit outta me. I thought you were sleeping."

Lisa: " HAHAHAA... but are you oké?"

Jennie: " Yes lukaly, but my throat hurts a lot."

Lisa: " Let me see... omg Jenn did he strangle you or something. There are all kind of bruises on your neck."

Jennie: " Oooh yeah. Wait how do you know who did this? Did I tell you that?"

Lisa: " No you didn't tell me but I thought it was G dragon ofcourse. He is one of the only man that you spend time with. I just assumed that it was him... he was it right?"

Jennie: " No it wasn't Gd, Oppa is on a tour, he would never do such ting... it was Kai."

Lisa: " Kai from Exo, wow. Jenn you really need to explain to me what happened. I don't understand anything of this anymore."

Jennie: " Oke fine, I will tell you but keep it for yourself please. And don't go do something rash or stupid, oké."

Lisa: " Oké I am listening."

I told her everything. From how I met Kai to yesterday's night. Lisa comforted me the whole time. I trusted her with this.

Lisa: " Omg that bastard. He really thought that you wanted that. Ashole why would he do such thing."

Jennie: " I don't know Lisa, but what I do now is that I am not gonna work for a while. My head needs rest. I'm sorry."

Lisa: " No I totally understand that I will say it to the boss."

Jennie: " Thank you Lisa you're the best."

Whit that I hugged her. She needed to go towards work just like all the others. So I was left alone. I puted a turtleneck on to hide my broses.

I noticed that my voice was slowly fading away. Probably by all the pressure that was on it.

I decided to pack some fresh clothes and go to Oppa's house. I wanted to be alone, taking it easy for a while. Before I left I looked at my phone.

One text from Kai. Pfft what the hell does he want.

Kai: " Hey Jennie, I know that you want nothing to do with me anymore, but at least now that I want to apologize. I didn't mean to hurt you.

You see I truly like you. I know that I made a big mistakes I am truly sorry, but an apology would never make my deeds good.

I am not able to live with myself for what happened. So I will never try to get in your live again. This is goodbye Jenn, I wish you the best. You disurf someone way better than me... Farewell."

I slowly read his text. It was good to hear that he was by his right mind again. I slowly blocked him. In the end couldn't I forgive him. He went too far. This was over, and it was for the best.

I left towards the penthouse of Oppa. I took the entire week off of work. It would be nice to process al of this on my one.

The other girls were informed by Lisa about what had happened. They gave me enough space to get over it al. But they still kept on sending sweet texts. They truly were the best friends ever.

After a week I slowly started to get back to work again. That went pretty good. I was now stronger. I maybe build up some more walls, but I was now more prepared for how people could be.

Hellowa, so yeah boring chapter, quite stupid to. My excuses for that. I do not have to say something more for today so bye bye.

662 woorden