Chapter 21: Something happened for the first time💋

Tine's POV

I stared at the sea waves in front of me. Sitting out on the porch of the beach house, I felt more peace than he had ever experienced in his life.

I had moved from the hotel in the afternoon. Dim had arrived right on time and helped with everything. When I reached the house, it was already stocked with food and fresh bedsheets.

The sea was quiet and calm. Apart from the fishermen in early morning, nobody comes to this side of the beach all day — Its almost like a private beach property, an exceptionally beautiful private beach property.

How did this place feel more like a home than the house I grew up in? I  could not understand. But this place felt like home. It had warmth, it had love, and it made me want to stay here for a long, long time.

Would Sarawat mind if I asked to come here sometimes on my own?

In hindsight, may be asking a person to borrow his beach house after you have already turned down to marry him isn't a very nice thing today.

Well, I did marry him but the idea of ever being really, actually married to someone — especially someone so perfect as Sarawat, someone so amazing as Sarawat, scares me to death.

Marriages only ruin relationships and they make people hate each other. And I-- I don't think I could ever live with myself if Sarawat started to hate me.

Sarawat's words echoed in my head again...

I want a real marriage Tine.. With you. I want a real family and..."

I stopped him from saying anything more because I was afraid, if he did, I might just agree to everything he asked of me. Because that's where I was with him — I'd give him the world if he just asked me for it.

I sighed and tried to focus back on my laptop screen for the millionth time. May be working out here in the porch against such a beautiful scenery wasn't the best decision after all.

"Hey you.. still working..?"

Sarawat's voice made me look up and I realised he was standing there in the living room and, just smiling at me.

A smile crept onto my face before I even realised. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, its sort of my house. Our house, actually."

"No I mean... the sun hasn't even set. How are you back so early?"

Sarawat shrugged his shoulders, came out on the porch, and sat next to me on the chair across the table. "Finished work early. What are you working on?"

"Just finalizing the first few cases we want to take on. I'll hopefully start filing them once we get back to Bangkok."

"Am I making you miss too much of your work?"

"No not really. Since there are no active cases, I don't have to be in court. Most of the other work can be handled online. The office renovations will still take a few more days. And to be very honest, I like it here."

"You do?" Sarawat looked up, startled.

"Of course, its such a beautiful place."

"We could come here again, if you'd like."

Not you, he said we.

"Or I could just come here again on my own — if you don't mind. I mean, I am sure you will be busy with work in the city, once we get back."

"I do mind, actually." Sarawat leaned forward. "I'd like to come here with you, together. So tell me whenever you want to take a break. I am never too busy for you, Tine."