chapter twelve

Omniscient May 31st  2019

Omniscient
May 31st  2019

After Hira had confessed her reason behind picking Taylor over Ash-Leigh the two women found it best to just enjoy the last of their days with one another instead of trying to figure out what would be next for them. Ash-Leigh's feelings had slowly began to change once finding out that Hira was putting the needs of others first, much like herself and could not help but to feel for her.

She knew how painful it was to think of the feelings that were at risk by putting her own first and understood Hira completely. Now that did not mean that the pain she endured over the years was swept under the rug and simply forgotten about. It just meant that she was closer to healing from it.

"Are you hungry?" Ash-Leigh questions looking down at Hira who's head was perfectly positioned on her chest. Hira let's out a muffled no and holds Ash-Leigh tighter, letting the warm of her guide her back to her we'll need sleep. "You sure? I don't want you to be starving when you're out with Hallie." Ash-Leigh reminds her being that Hallie would be stopping by for the afternoon.

"I just want to stay inside with you today." Hira admits, listening to the steady beating of Ash-Leigh's heart while tracing one of the tattoos on her collarbone. "I don't want to leave this bed until we have to board our flight." She adds. Ash-Leigh nods and places a kiss on the top of her head then runs her fingers through her dark hair as a smile appears along her face.

"We still have tomorrow, I'll pack everything for us." She suggests, looking down at Hira in admiration; her silky black hair partially covering her face.

She removes a few strands and smiles then gently grabs Hira's face. She pecks her lips a few times before pushing the thick blankets off of them. "I'll make us some coffee." She states, getting out of bed only for Hira to pull her back. "You're letting all my warmth out." She whines.

Ash-Leigh rolls her eyes and lets out a laugh. "I need to pee, I also need food and my morning coffee so let me go baby luv." Hira ignores her and tightens her grip on her. "I'm serious Hira, I gotta pee." Hira smacks her lips but gives in and let's Ash-Leigh go.

"I'll be right back." She assures her, kissing her lips once more before leaving. Hira sits up and looks around her bedroom before pulling her body out of her bed. She walks over to the cream colored curtains and opens them, allowing the sun to seep into her bedroom, bringing life to it. She stretches her limbs and looks at the mountains covered in snow. "This view amazes me more and more every day." She says to herself, running her fingers through her hair that she desperately needed to touch up on. The cold weather did not stop her from sweaty her slick press out and neither did Ash-Leigh. With the countless amount of sexual pleasing, it were like every day was a day spent styling her hair all over again.

Slowly turning on her heels, her brown eyes scan her bedroom until they land on her phone laying on the night stand. She saunters over to it and picks it up, opening the message thread between her and her husband. She attempts to send him a text however, something within her stops her from doing such. It were as if in that very moment her fingers became paralyzed.