one.

one.

The auditorium was surrounded by the chits and chats of students swarming in, hustling to the remaining seats. All seniors had been called in for assembly, the room growing more crowded and louder by the second. It was actually pretty chill, just normal regular teen conversations revolving around mean teachers, too nice teachers, homework, upcoming exams, plans for cheating on said exams.

Yeah nothing too out of the ordinary.

But then hell decides to break loose in that exact moment because all phones pinged as someone had spread a message to everyone. Keeping their identity anonymous.

It's a very common thing done in the school by many. Not by air dropping because well not everyone has an iPhone. But there's a really popular messaging app so that every student recieves or can send hidden identity messages.

Some out there in the crowd who either A, want to blackmail someone embarrassing the shit out of them crashing them down on their reputation. B, leak sexual footage of a known couple C, expose someone cheating, or D, send porn from sites.

Teachers don't know about these shenanigans. Or maybe some do but are refusing to speak out about it. They probably enjoy the drama and free porn from answer choice D. This school is wild y'all.

Now upon this particular message being opened loud laughs giggles and cackles took over the place. Sounded like some maniac festival fr.

"Ooh shit." Felix grimaces out through clenched teeth, cringed out at the sight of the video. "Hey Ji you gotta see this."

"No thanks." Ji aka Jisung deadpanned, head turned away. "Last time someone sent out a scene from a old people porn. That was Friday and I'm still traumatized." He trembled his shoulders.

"I promise you this is far from old people porn." Felix assures, getting a sigh out of Jisung. Actually he was curious. He wasn't about to lie so he whips his head towards the blonde and takes a look at a video playing on his phone. It was Mark Tuan the known bully eating a banana sexually like if it was a damn dick.

"What. The. Hell." Is all Jisung could muster out, with big round eyes, and lips slightly parted.

"This is from that recent party on Saturday." Hyunjin threw out with a snicker seeming amused with this, the stick of a lolipop hanging from the corner of his mouth. He was seated on the other side of the freckled aussie. "I've always had a feeling he was fruity."

Felix tuts his tongue and hums. "Who do you guys think could've done it."

Before a response could be given, a very familiar over dramatic loud cackle is heard chiming right in. Jisung and Felix dart their eyes towards the owner coming their direction. They see it was Changbin with a mischievous smile slapped on his face, looking down at his phone enjoying this too much.

"Probably him." Jisung says in a no surprised firm tone and Felix just silently agrees with a nod. They watch as the small dark haired weaves in the through the seats, taking careful steps over other students feet.

"Shit almost fell back there- but hey hey did you guys get the video?" Changbin asks after dropping himself on the empty seat beside Jisung.

"Yeah duh. And so did every single one here." Felix adds with a shake of his head. "Now he has no right to pick on anyone gay anymore."

"Got what he deserved honestly."
The raven haired Hyunjin takes out his lollipop and pokes his head over the two others, so his eyes were on the other raven head. "But watch Mark is so going to get you back."