eleven.

eleven.

All the boys of the soccer team were out on the field, and after good sets of warm up stretches, they were separated into teams for a practice game. There's ten of them and two goalie keepers are needed so five on each team.

The coach places down the practice vests on the center of the field, then assigns the team colors, pointing from one then to the other. "Blue versus Yellow, let's go quickly!" He claps his hands and so the boys get to grabbing their assigned colored vests.

"Hell yeah same team and we got blue." Changbin brags out loud to Minho as he applies on the vest. "Suits me so much." He adds flexing his bicep.

"Oh hey me too!" An outburst erupts from Bobby wanting to join in the topic.

"You right!" Changbin exclaims back to the other who's a few feet behind, next to the goalie.

"Wish he'd stop looking at me like that." Minho grumbles out, putting his vest on.

"Who Bobby?" Changbin asks, facing the other with his brow arched. "Also how cause he does have a girlfriend."

Without giving a worded response Minho nudges his head forward, using his chin to point. Changbin looks over ahead at the yellow team. His sight lands on Wooyoung who is giving death glares at their direction then whispering something to his friend San.

"Oh." Changbin says. "Don't say anything to him-"

"Wanna talk shit!? Say it to my face!" Minho shouts over at Wooyoung who just ignores him and laughs.

"Great team spirit Lee!" Coach answers, jokingly, having caught that. "But let's not take it too personal, just a practice game alright."

"Minho come on chill, especially infront of the coach." Changbin speaks in a hushed tone. "This won't earn you the team leader spot you've been wanting."

"How do you expect me to chill." Minho scowls, darting his glare at the ravenette now. "Kinda hard when he's asking for it..And a beat down."

"Look what you did back in the lockerroom was bad ass."Changbin starts to explain, with a sincere tone. "I salute you for standing up to him."

"Well good." Minho deadpans, hands set on his hips, waiting for him to go on.

"And I like drama." Changbin continues, as he folds his arms across his chest. "But not when it involves my friends getting hurt, both mentally or physically. We don't need Wooyoung as your enemy, nothing good will come out of it. I'm saying this for your good. Just try your best to ignore him from now ok. Hopefully it'll get him to back off."

Serious topic Changbin is the rarest of rare sight. Minho realizes he's right and not because he's scared of Wooyoung. But because he already has enough going on at his home, and this is just building up to it. He doesn't need this extra weight from a dumb homophobe in his school, but he also doesn't want to let Wooyoung walk all over him or his friends. So this'll be highly difficult.

"Alright." Minho replies firmly and nods his head with a weak grin. "I'll try. Thanks Bin."

"I didn't hear trash before it! Yes!" The raven haired laughs. "Oh and all that built up anger you have, use it to win the game and get coach's attention. Oh but without getting hurt best friend."

"You got it, best friend."

The game starts and the rounds go by smoothly. The blue team was in the lead mostly thanks to Minho as he's an insanely good player while cheering on for his teammates, boosting up their energies and confidence. He wanted to put on a best impression to the coach, to get him to forget how he spoke to Wooyoung, since he does want that leader spot.